Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2014 7:55:12 PM EDT
I am looking to form an NFA Trust.  I have a living trust in the works now, so I am talking to that attorney about also doing an NFA, but that is not his specialty.  Curious who you used and if you are comfortable, what it cost (feel free to IM me if you prefer to keep it discreet).  Want to do it right from the start, but may consider the online services if there is a big price discrepancy.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:25:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Used one of the recommended Lawyers listed over at MGO, was $350.  Think it took about a week from the time I sent the info until I got it back.

Look at post #2 http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?147121-Form-4-for-an-individual-vs-Trust-LLC-Corp
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:27:12 PM EDT
[#2]
James Makowski.  His info is listed over at MCRGO.  He does a lot of NFA Trusts and has litigated them.  He was very reasonable and offers a discount to MCRGO members.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Carl Woodard - MI gun Trust .... internet.  Very responsive (answered all questions that I sent him) and got paperwork very fast at a reasonable price.

If you are comfortable with that (not seeing someone face to face) I was recommended to go to him and would do the same
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:47:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Carl Woodard - MI gun Trust .... internet.  Very responsive (answered all questions that I sent him) and got paperwork very fast at a reasonable price.

If you are comfortable with that (not seeing someone face to face) I was recommended to go to him and would do the same
View Quote

For what it is worth, I found out this is the same guy who runs 199trust.com and does them for $99.  Not sure if it is the same docs or not.  He also was suspended in 1998 for misconduct in 5 cases from what I see online.  Not passing judgment as I do not know the man, but I found it all very interesting (especially the varying prices).
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:19:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top