Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2014 11:15:19 AM EDT
(Also posted this on MGO forum)

Hey, everybody!

A couple weeks ago, the ATF decided to bestow upon me the gift of an approved Form 1 allowing me to build my Zastava M92 PAP into a side-folding SBR.

Not have the machinery or skills to undertake such an endeavor, I'd like to find a competent and reputable gunsmith in the SE MI area to do this work. For that matter, any gunsmith in the lower peninsula would work.

I would appreciate any recommendations, and pictures of previous work, if available.

Thanks, guys!

Brian
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:26:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Bob's Gunsmithing LLC
Bob Henigan
39095 Zofia Ave
Sterling Heights, MI 48313
Phone: 586-646-0726

Bob is a great guy. Full machine shop with Bridgeport set up in his garage. Does great work. Sure he could do that. He did a custom AR15 barrel shroud for me so I could put my suppressor on a 10.5" barrel. Great work. Now I'm just waiting for my Form1 so I can take it back off.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:33:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bob's Gunsmithing LLC
Bob Henigan
39095 Zofia Ave
Sterling Heights, MI 48313
Phone: 586-646-0726

Bob is a great guy. Full machine shop with Bridgeport set up in his garage. Does great work. Sure he could do that. He did a custom AR15 barrel shroud for me so I could put my suppressor on a 10.5" barrel. Great work. Now I'm just waiting for my Form1 so I can take it back off.
View Quote

I emailed Bob.   He did some work on a bolt rifle for me a couple years ago...I wasn't sure if he was set up for AKs.  You're right, though...he's good people, and if he can help me, I'll definitely bring him the business.

Link Posted: 8/23/2014 7:54:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Ken Kubin is another good AK guy out of Farmington Hills.  Global Military Gunsmithing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top