User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2014 7:40:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 4:54:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Gotta spend that tax money some how.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:35:41 AM EDT
[#2]
What a F***ing joke.  There is so much other stuff that needs to be fixed in this state and these asshats are spending money on this.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:41:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What a F***ing joke.  There is so much other stuff that needs to be fixed in this state and these asshats are spending money on this.
View Quote

I can see how the new posts are a wiser decision, but you are dead right. Is this really a top priority? What a damn joke.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 3:55:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I can understand replacing or upgrading posts as they break, but don't spend money to fix something that isn't broken.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:05:03 AM EDT
[#5]
As I rattled down the highway bumping and bashing, swerving in and out of lanes to avoid the craters along the way I thought to myself, "wow those signs sure are nice and shiny I sure am proud I pay taxes for this"

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:04:40 AM EDT
[#6]
They just want to make the signs safer for when you run into them after hitting a massive crater in the road, blowing a tire, and losing control
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 10:40:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They just want to make the signs safer for when you run into them after hitting a massive crater in the road, blowing a tire, and losing control
View Quote

So very thoughtful.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top