Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2017 10:11:26 PM EDT
Wanted to get some ideas from you Nashville guys/girls ...

I need to find a restaurant in the Nashville area that has a private dining room to host approx 20-25 people and designated parking.  I've been to Pinewood Social but their private room only holds 16.  I also went to Martin's BBQ and really liked the place, but parking is going to be pain as several people who might come have mobility issues and parking is across the street and playing frogger probably won't work.  The lady at Pinewood suggested another restaurant of theirs, Merchants downtown and they have valet parking but I'm not sure about food.

So, any other suggestions or ideas.  We've done Maggiano's in the past and while parking/food/room is perfect for our needs, we are looking to switch things up and find something new.

Thanks for any help!
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 10:47:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Kayne Prime and Virago are both M-Street Properties/Restaurants.

Virago has a couple of options (rooftop, patio and an inside option) that fit your needs.  

Kayne Prime has a room that seats 20-25, I believe.  I know they have a room that seats 16-18.

Sambuca does wedding rehearsals, business events, etc.  So, I know they have an option.

I know you can rent the 3rd floor at Acme, but it's (probably) a lot of overkill.  It's definitely more the size for a large wedding party, etc.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:45:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Most restaurants have a room you can rent and valet, but it's all a question of how much you wanna spend. Palm, Flemings and I think all the other steak places have a room and valet parking. Call Giovanni (Itie) and ask for Chris, he can square you away with the upstairs.  Stoney River (steak) has a dining area that I believe can be closed off and they're reasonably priced.  The longer you wait, the harder it is to get a place.  Worst case scenario, you end up at Gerst Haus eating half way decent Americanized German food.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 7:47:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I would skip Merchants.  Their downstairs can't accommodate.  Upstairs, the menu is different and not that good the two times I went.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 7:38:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the suggestions so far.  I will be back in Nashville next week and will definitely check out some of those places.  If you guys think of any other places to add to my detective list, just let me know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top