Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2017 3:03:32 PM EDT
First time in Nashville, did most of the tourist stuff, and need a place to eat/plan for the afternoon.

So far, have been to broadway/Johnny Cash Museum, the Farmers market, 5 points, and will stop at the hermitage tommorrow on the way out of town.  

Kinda interested in breweries or BBQ places.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 3:06:30 PM EDT
[#1]
BBQ....Martins (I'd try one of their locations other than downtown) or Peg Leg Porkers (not sure they are open today....Breweries are not my thing so I'm no help there...
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 3:06:33 PM EDT
[#2]
edleys for barq or peg leg porker
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 3:14:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like peg leg is closed today.  Any oppinons on Martins vs Edley?

Thanks guys, much appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#4]
i jusy don't like martins, alot of people do.  Your really not going to go wrong either way.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 6:55:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i jusy don't like martins, alot of people do.  Your really not going to go wrong either way.
View Quote
You don't like Martins?!

Link Posted: 7/18/2017 11:08:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
BBQ....Martins (I'd try one of their locations other than downtown) or Peg Leg Porkers (not sure they are open today....Breweries are not my thing so I'm no help there...
View Quote
Just don't get their pulled pork.  It's nothing to write home about.  The sauce was OK though.  We were at the downtown location.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top