Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2017 9:00:07 PM EDT
Camp Jordan fairgrounds, exit #1 off of I-75. Free parking.

Buy a gun, piss off a liberal.  

I'll be working Sat morning until around 1 or 2pm. Stop by the Gun Crew & say hello if you make it to the show. Arfcomers get a discount when I work.  

For those whom have never been, there's a big assed Bass Pro right next to the fairgrounds. Double dip if ya need to...........  
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 9:05:38 PM EDT
[#1]
How is that show for older stuff and parts for older stuff?
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 6:25:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How is that show for older stuff and parts for older stuff?
View Quote
Hit or miss, like most shows for that sort of thing. Depends on which dealer(s) shows up, IOW.

Bring the wife, buy her dinner in Chatt. Let her go shopping at the Mall while you hit the show.  
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 8:28:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Average crowd at best today. Most dealers report slow sales, some reported no sales at all. Buyers market for anyone looking to get something.

I saw nothing that was ground shaking or a killer deal. Tomorrow might be a different story on the deals though...........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top