Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2017 1:53:30 PM EDT
I'm looking at a job posting in Fairview.  I knew the area long ago (> 25 years) but I'm having a hard time evaluating the state of things there now, particularly with respect to problems with the local government and whether the town has a significant conservative or liberal bias.

The police department troubles are well documented.  Are there other things going on?

I'd be grateful for information from anyone who might be in the know.  PM me if needed.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 5:16:55 PM EDT
[#1]
The Police Dept is eat up with corruption... and that rot has spread to other areas of the local .gov
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:18:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Police Dept is eat up with corruption... and that rot has spread to other areas of the local .gov
View Quote

The man knows of what he speaks of.................  
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 10:01:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Well that simplifies things a bit.  From what research I've been doing, that's what I figured, but I was wanting some independent confirmation.  I have zero use for unethical conduct.  I guess I'll stay put until something else comes along.

Many thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top