Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2017 5:44:33 PM EDT
Who's going?
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 6:36:15 PM EDT
[#1]
First I've heard about it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:21:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I went to the one they had about 1 month ago. It's really about the same as the normal gun shows put on by him.

AR prices are way Down. They had DPMS ar15's for 475. And AR10 for 875. These were new in the box.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:57:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw a sign and wondered what it would be like.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:06:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Where is it?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 11:13:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Ag Center
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 7:59:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably like about $12 to get in the door.

Link Posted: 2/24/2017 10:47:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're not wrong. $14.50 if you want to buy tickets online and avoid the line at the door.

RK has done a couple of these down in Huntsville over the last year, except there were no gun sales allowed. As you might imagine, they weren't that great, though there were some deals which could be had, if you looked closely and knew what you were looking at.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 11:16:59 AM EDT
[#8]
no guns for sale?

I wont go.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:40:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
no guns for sale?

I wont go.
View Quote

The ones in Huntsville didn't allow gun sales, but the link for the Memphis show says gun sales are allowed. It's probably a venue-by-venue thing, which is weird, because the venue where the HSV ones are held allows gun shows.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 11:27:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The ones in Huntsville didn't allow gun sales, but the link for the Memphis show says gun sales are allowed. It's probably a venue-by-venue thing, which is weird, because the venue where the HSV ones are held allows gun shows.
View Quote

Yep. gun sales allowed. They have it posted on the website.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 12:05:04 AM EDT
[#11]
One table of guns (regular dealer from the gunshows).  Outside of that, lots of quasi-MRE's, cheap chinese tools and knives, some decent "prepper" stuff.  I just had a few moments to drop by while I was in the area (I literally made one round through the whole show).   I recognized a few gun show regulars, but it was a different crowd - lots of families.  I didn't buy anything, saw a few neat things like the guy that had a bunch of 50's/60's civil defense stuff (I collected this stuff for a while, and still find it interesting).  It's good to see people thinking about preparedness.  The sad thing is, that in the Memphis area if things go bad the ghetto goblins will be out in packs within hours of whatever goes down.  My preparedness plan is pretty much to have a few things ready to get the heck out of town if possible - guns, water, and gas.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 12:49:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Any gas masks, bump helmets, ...?
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 1:51:42 AM EDT
[#13]
$14.50 to walk around? Screw that. I will sit in my underwear and shop online for that price. Maybe it will at least get some folks thinking about preparedness. If I was in Memphis when the New Madrid fault kicked off, I would want a helicopter and the knowledge to use it more than anything else.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:34:35 AM EDT
[#14]
not worth $14 in my opinion. The TNT gun table is always good, but not enough guns. Lots of backpacks and cheap knives.

Some of the MRE and med kits were Ok I guess.

Still not worth $14. I wont go to another.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top