Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2017 8:14:18 PM EDT
Quite a few immigration officials are out and about in Obion County today.

Saw blacked out federal vehicles, 4 or 5 vans, and unmarked SUV s.

Happened to be in the area and saw them heading towards the chicken plant.  

I knew it was happening, but didn't know it would happen here so fast.  Anyway, just an observation.  No pics, I was driving.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 8:31:33 PM EDT
[#1]
They guy running my BG check when I picked up my lower this afternoon was talking about it. Made it sound like they got a lot. His number seemed really high and probably will come down when it's all sorted out I would guess.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 3:44:44 AM EDT
[#2]
My first thought was chicken plant or Picsweet.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 9:49:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My first thought was chicken plant or Picsweet.
View Quote

You gotta figure they're canvassing west tn.  Only a matter of time before they hit Crockett County/Picsweet.

A couple of the Mexican restaurants were closed in Union City while ICE was patrolling.  I think I heard that Don Sol stayed open while the others closed up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top