Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2017 9:39:08 PM EDT
One of my daughters sent me a pic of her pistol she dropped in a parking lot. It is a Ruger LC9. It must have hit hard because the hammer spring seat is broken and it looks like it needs to be replaced so it can hold the hammer spring anchor pin correctly.

Who fixes guns in Knoxville? She was coming home from taking her permit class when she bobbled the gun so she is about to get her permit and that is her only center fire pistol.

I can get the part but she needs someone to install it. She won't be up my way anytime soon. I'm not interested in anyone with a rep for keeping people's guns a long time. Any leads would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 3:26:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I highly recommend Bob at Knoxville Tactical (North Knoxville, off I-75).  This is a full service shop, and the entire staff are knowledgeable and friendly.  Bob has worked on most of my collection during his tenure at Guncraft Sports and Predator Arms.  Top notch work!!
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 10:05:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info Charlie. I passed it along to her. She is going to order her part and take your guy the gun.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 6:41:23 PM EDT
[#3]
My daughter took her gun to Bob at Knoxville Tactical along with her replacement part. He looked at what she had and fixed it for free while she waited! Thanks to Bob and 19Charlie278 for the lead on someone to fix her gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top