BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/7/2016 7:40:33 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 12:57:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't get it t take my dealers address. Keeps giving me a "shipping address" error.

So what am I doing wrong?
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 5:53:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 5:54:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 9:06:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@tankdriver - who are you using, out of curiosity? I'll be using @zebra71 , I'm sure.

New people tags coming in handy here.
View Quote

I've used Mr Cash Pawn, in Oakland since he has opened. I have heard some appear to have run into some problems with him, but I've been treated well. He charges 25, as long as it is not something he sells.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 9:08:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
@JLA
View Quote

Was this the answer to my problem? If so, I'm old and can't figure it out.....
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 9:46:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Speaking of FFL's and ordering, anybody in Jackson already got an FFL on file with arfcom.  I used direct hit several years ago but I doubt their FFL is current on file. Last time I ordered I think I had to get the FFL info to arfcom before I could order.  Don't remember for  sure though, and if somebody in the are already has an FFL on file with them I'd probably use them.  

And whats up with this @ stuff and the new arfcom.  Does this really ping users? I thought it was just some GD bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 10:03:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 10:05:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 10:13:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

See my answer above. It works, for sure. Hopefully in all forums, especially as the HTF is not restricted in anyway, to my knowledge
View Quote

OK, I got the notification from you, so it works...
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 10:54:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

See my answer above. It works, for sure. Hopefully in all forums, especially as the HTF is not restricted in anyway, to my knowledge
View Quote

That's a nice addition.  So far I'm sorta mixed on the new Arfcom, but feel when the kinks work out it will be for the better.The auto sensing mobile devices was my biggest issue, then I found the view regular site function.

END F'n hijack.... back to the lowers....Kick ass and I'll be ordering before the end of the month.  Getting hit with an unexpected 2k bill at this time of year can jack with stuff.  I wanted to be the first order this morning when I saw the post, but if I ordered now and broke the wife's comfort zone for reserves my ass might get kicked,  give it 2 weeks and no biggie.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 10:11:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Help!
Who in the tri-cities Sullivan, Carter or Johnson County can do this? I haven't had much luck calling local shops
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 1:27:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Speaking of FFL's and ordering, anybody in Jackson already got an FFL on file with arfcom.  I used direct hit several years ago but I doubt their FFL is current on file. Last time I ordered I think I had to get the FFL info to arfcom before I could order.  Don't remember for  sure though, and if somebody in the are already has an FFL on file with them I'd probably use them.  

And whats up with this @ stuff and the new arfcom.  Does this really ping users? I thought it was just some GD bullshit.
View Quote

I've always used Bill's Pawn for transfers. Don't know if they have his FFL on file.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 2:15:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 3:17:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

@constitutionlvr

Merry Christmas
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 5:27:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Never ordered a firearm from arf.. What shipping option do I pick?
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:39:44 PM EDT
[#16]
I just went to check out and shipping is $18 for UPS ground,  say WHAT?!

DIDN'T MATTER ORDERED ANYWAY!!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:56:30 PM EDT
[#17]
 What's a good place to do a transfer in the Paris/Camden area? Iv'e never bought a gun/lower online before only in store and don't have a fav or a go to.   
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 11:12:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Ive had a couple transferred over to shooters in Camden before. Thats been a few years back though.. I dont really mess with many of the shops here in Paris much. Maybe try eagle creek armory.
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 11:42:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I just went to check out and shipping is $18 for UPS ground,  say WHAT?!

DIDN'T MATTER ORDERED ANYWAY!!!
View Quote

Well, it does weigh about 8.5 ounces.

Link Posted: 12/9/2016 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#20]
@JLA

Did you get me email ok....

The system just bumped me back to a blank email with your screen name on it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 6:39:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 10:27:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
@tankdriver - I didn't have any problems using that shipping address; could you provide more details (screenshots would be great) of the error you're getting and exactly how you entered the address?

@wpsharpshooter - I'd go with UPS Ground. They'll ship from Dallas, so it won't take long and shipping speed won't get it engraved any quicker since we'll be waiting until all orders are in and engraving them on one day I assume.

@Knoxp9090 - Our system pulls shipping prices directly from UPS/USPS, but if something got messed up and it doesn't end up costing that much we'll refund you the overage. Keep in mind these are insured and require adult signature, so that adds to the shipping cost.
View Quote

@JLA,

Understood and thank you for the clarification.  When will I know that the order has processed and is shipping to my FFL.  Also, will you contact my FFL for their license copy or do I need to facilitate that some how?
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 3:26:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Ok, I'll try later tonight again.

Thanks

12/12/16   UPDATE

It worked right tonight......
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 1:15:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I've always used Bill's Pawn for transfers. Don't know if they have his FFL on file.
View Quote

They will soon I reckon... as if I need another AR.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 11:21:26 PM EDT
[#25]
@JLA  what info do I need to give the FFL or contact info do I need to give you or them to share FFL info?  I've bought a lower before from you but it been several years and I don't remember exactly and the guy making the transfer was an arfcom member.

ETA... The billet lowers, out of curiousity, are they still roll marked with arfcom beneath the BFL or just the BFL like the forged?

@Southernman077  Have you already spoken with Bill's about doing a transfer and exchanging the FFL info?  and what are their fees for background check and transfer?  I plan on stopping in and asking but just curious
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 4:16:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
@JLA  what info do I need to give the FFL or contact info do I need to give you or them to share FFL info?  I've bought a lower before from you but it been several years and I don't remember exactly and the guy making the transfer was an arfcom member.

ETA... The billet lowers, out of curiousity, are they still roll marked with arfcom beneath the BFL or just the BFL like the forged?

@Southernman077  Have you already spoken with Bill's about doing a transfer and exchanging the FFL info?  and what are their fees for background check and transfer?  I plan on stopping in and asking but just curious
View Quote

I haven't spoken with Bill about it yet. I am on a gun buying hiatus until after SHOT show. I usually just call him and tell him to fax or email his FFL to a particular number or email address. He charges $10 for the background and $15 for the transfer. It is $10 for each other transfer on the same ticket. They are usually pretty quick. His number is 1-731-423-8848.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 12:52:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Anyone know of a shop in the Nashville area with an FFL on file? I emailed [email protected] and no answer......
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 1:02:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:36:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Help!
Who in the tri-cities Sullivan, Carter or Johnson County can do this? I haven't had much luck calling local shops
View Quote

Yeah I would like to know also.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 1:39:49 PM EDT
[#31]
@JLA

mahoneys in johnson city

$40 transfer, only one i could get to do it locally
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 7:14:08 AM EDT
[#32]
oops x2
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 11:40:15 PM EDT
[#33]
A couple of questions to those that have ordered one and/or ordered a lower from the site before:

How do we know whether the FFL we are going to use is on file?

When completing the shipping information do we put the FFL's email or the purchaser's (I assume the purchaser)?

Do we need to find a specific individual at the FFL in order to be able to complete the first/last name boxes? I'm assuming I won't be able to proceed with the checkout with a box missing information.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 12:49:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
A couple of questions to those that have ordered one and/or ordered a lower from the site before:

How do we know whether the FFL we are going to use is on file?

When completing the shipping information do we put the FFL's email or the purchaser's (I assume the purchaser)?

Do we need to find a specific individual at the FFL in order to be able to complete the first/last name boxes? I'm assuming I won't be able to proceed with the checkout with a box missing information.

Thanks in advance.
View Quote

When I ordered mine yesterday, I did not have to list the FFL.  It said it only ships to FFL and I added my FFL in comment section.  But when you get your FFL to send info they should include your order number.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 3:34:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

When I ordered mine yesterday, I did not have to list the FFL.  It said it only ships to FFL and I added my FFL in comment section.  But when you get your FFL to send info they should include your order number.
View Quote

Exactly the same here. E-mailed FFL after ordering with order # and e-mail address to send info.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:44:39 PM EDT
[#36]
So we said these are shipping after shot show?  I haven't sent in any FFL info, nor have I been asked. But I am super excited still.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:31:52 PM EDT
[#37]
I have paid for mine, and have had the FFL sent. If you will look at your order online, the left upper corner give you the status of your order. At first mine said processing, waiting on FFL. It now says, FFL received.

Be sure and have your FFL include your order number.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 5:24:32 AM EDT
[#38]
I got emailed an invoice on 29th, monies came out and my order history doesnt show the lower still

Ffl faxed in info, i dont know what is going on with mine

@jla
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 6:05:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I've used Mr Cash Pawn, in Oakland since he has opened. I have heard some appear to have run into some problems with him, but I've been treated well. He charges 25, as long as it is not something he sells.
View Quote

We must be neighbors. I'm in Somerville.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 8:11:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Really close anyway. I'm in the middle of no where. Near what is listed as Candaville is. 196, 193.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 9:05:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Really close anyway. I'm in the middle of no where. Near what is listed as Candaville is. 196, 193.
View Quote

I live 1.5 miles from 196 on canadaville loop.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:55:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep, you are really close.....

Did you stay up and watch the game?
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:10:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you gotigers1 on the MT.org?
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:10:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yep, you are really close.....

Did you stay up and watch the game?
View Quote

I did. Bout gave me a heart attack.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:14:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From 1997 - 2009 my family and I lived at 75 Grove Road. I think I might know you.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:00:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not me
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 1:04:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not me either.....
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 1:07:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

From 1997 - 2009 my family and I lived at 75 Grove Road. I think I might know you.
View Quote

You'd have to. Not many of us on Grove. Been here since 1985. I live down close to the end on the right hand side.

You can spot my drive, there's a big brown pulling in every day delivering stuff....
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 12:32:13 PM EDT
[#49]
SSSoooo.....

Are the TN lowers going to start shipping today?
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 9:06:58 PM EDT
[#50]
My order status still said waiting on FFL today so I went by the place to double check and make sure they sent it. They had sent it on the 4th of Jan. but resent it today.

So I know at least one of you in the Jackson area is using Bill's as the guy there told me he had sent both info at the same time.  So whoever else is using Bill's what does your order status say?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top