Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2016 12:14:29 AM EDT
Anyone make their way over today? Thinking about making the drive over tomorrow morning.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 9:54:55 AM EDT
[#1]
If you go, stop by The Gun Crew table, tell Reese you want your 50% arfcom discount.................
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 1:45:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Not a bad show for jackson. Several guys with parts couple guys selling solvent traps and freeze plugs. Fair bit of ammo.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:04:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Andddd  another show I missed.

Didn't know about it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:33:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Andddd  another show I missed.

Didn't know about it.
View Quote

The ones at the agri-center are better than what Jackson gets as a general rule.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 6:48:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Sucked. One of worst I've been to. Lots of overpriced Chinese junk(AR rails, acc and scopes). Lots of full retail firearms. No reloading stuff. Laughed when I saw the solvent trap vendors with their cheap 6061 crap in the hundreds of dollars range. Stayed 1hr Max.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:09:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I am still looking for that Japanese type 38 that eludes me.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 4:57:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Didn't know you were looking for a type 38. Saw one in dyersburg a month ago. I'm sure it's gone now. Was in pretty good shape too and not overpriced. I don't remember the exact price though.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:24:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Didn't know you were looking for a type 38. Saw one in dyersburg a month ago. I'm sure it's gone now. Was in pretty good shape too and not overpriced. I don't remember the exact price though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let a guy know! I had a coworker look for one for me. No dice.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 9:02:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Not bad I thought.

The "build your own ar" booth was interesting.  Nothing but Chinese rails and sights with no name "cool looking" barrels.  

Ammo was high, but I did see 22 at reasonable prices.  I would've come home with a new pistol or lever action if I'd had the cash.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top