Link Posted: 1/26/2016 12:42:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 12:45:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 1:24:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I may or may not have edited the OP to start the roll call.
View Quote

Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 1:30:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this an AR event, or should some old school wood and iron be present as well? I might be able to talk my wife into camping.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 1:49:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm in for food and shooting.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Nobody post where they are lol... Im in Paris...
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:11:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:54:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Please keep up with the food count in the roll call page as well. I just spoke with GratioFlash. Shooting starts at 10 AM or later if you are driving a long distance. Food will be ready at 1PM with shooting after food or naps for the seasoned members.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 3:19:32 PM EDT
[#9]
There won't be any facilities where the shooting will be, but my shop is right down the road. If it's cold, we might eat at the shop so everybody can warm up.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 3:30:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I may or may not have edited the OP to start the roll call.

Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

"It's good to be the King, er, Mod..."

(Same difference, amirite?!)

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 3:49:38 PM EDT
[#11]
I also need to add that this will be an NFA friendly shoot, so bring your suppressor, SBRs, DDs, sbs, and MGs. Don't hold out on my fellas! Especially you HKOverkill! Your reputation precedes you!
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 4:01:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I also need to add that this will be an NFA friendly shoot, so bring your suppressor, SBRs, DDs, sbs, and MGs. Don't hold out on my fellas! Especially you HKOverkill! Your reputation precedes you!
View Quote

DAMMIT!!!

That means I have to clean and oil everything.... shit...

... and assemble, and pack, and gather ammo, and etc,etc,etc...

... ok.

Hell, I hope they work. Been awhile...

Can we drive right up to the "shooting line' or are we going to have to bring some mules, too?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:25:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

DAMMIT!!!

... ok.

Can we drive right up to the "shooting line' or are we going to have to bring some mules, too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DAMMIT!!!

... ok.

You wont need a mule, you have a Hank.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:42:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:16:39 PM EDT
[#15]
You can drive right up to the firing line. I'll have my Polaris on hand too, in case anyone wants to run the shooting course in it or we need to arrange targets, etc.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:31:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Hank -Thanks for starting the head count. I was not going to bother trying to do edits and what not on a phone at work and was going to get on a computer at home first.

Quoted:
Nobody post where they are lol... Im in Paris...
View Quote

Mercer since you asked, but shoot will be in Obion county.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:33:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Not quite the same as a Donk
View Quote

You have a Donk?!?

Well, why didn't you say so! Cool!

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:35:09 PM EDT
[#18]
For those who may bring NFA goodness with a selector switch do you have a factory ammo of choice, that I could pick up a box of to experience the joy.
If you would prefer to keep it non public IM me or bring extra and I will happily repay you.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:55:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:23:42 PM EDT
[#20]
I would like to attend this event!!

Hank you are slacking........
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:32:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:32:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:41:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I would like to attend this event!!

Hank you are slacking........
View Quote

Got you listed... Food or no?

ETA you really don't post often do you!
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:42:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:44:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Put him down, I'll cover him either way.
View Quote

Is that in ref to Zebra?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:45:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
For those who may bring NFA goodness with a selector switch do you have a factory ammo of choice, that I could pick up a box of to experience the joy.
If you would prefer to keep it non public IM me or bring extra and I will happily repay you.
View Quote

No steel case through my weapons unless you want to use your own uppers. That's my only rule. There should be plenty of tannerite there and more available if any guys want to buy any.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:46:24 PM EDT
[#27]
I plan on being there.  Yes in for food!
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:55:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 12:06:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No steel case through my weapons unless you want to use your own uppers. That's my only rule. There should be plenty of tannerite there and more available if any guys want to buy any.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So in this case I'm assuming AR/ M16 platform in 5.56
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 12:32:37 AM EDT
[#30]
I've got the road but am wondering if this will be visible from the road.  If not can someone post or PM me a little more info as to exactly where this is?
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 1:28:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Count me in, with food
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:00:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 3:32:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Yep. I'm in for food.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 8:33:30 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote

Most US made factory ammo, some imported brand factory ammo, good quality military surplus... etc...

I usually don't run reloads, but with quality commercial... maybe.

Has to do with liability/responsibility if kaboom happens to expensive toy...

Not life or death, but also try to stay away from steel cased/jacketed... wear on extractor/chamber/barrel...

.22, 9mm, .223/5.56x45, .308/7.62x51, 300 AAC B/O...? (anybody bringing a 30 cal. can...?)

Depending on weather, what about tracers? They ARE a fire hazard... BTDT.

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 9:25:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Brown Creek Rd   Obion, Tennessee

It's about 3 miles from my house and shop. The best/easiest way is probably to come through Dyersburg and down 78 hwy.
View Quote

Can you add start time and address to the OP?
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 9:38:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 10:01:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Brown Creek Road = Dead end road sandwiched between farm land and ridges. If you can find the road your there. Drive to the end.

Bring factor loads for my stuff
No steal case. No hollow points, no reloads

M-11 with Lage upper, 9mm Winchester white box preferred, (22 conversion kit Remington Golden loads, Winchester super x, and CCI are recommended. (I don't know what runs best yet)
Stemple76/45, 45 acp

9mm, 45, and 223 cans on site if anyone wants to try them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

M16 platform for me.

Voldaddy is correct. Brown Creek road and you're there. Brown creek road Obion, TN. It's about 15 mins south of Reelfoot Lake and about 20 mins north of Dyersburg.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 11:32:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Hank I'm definitely in for food and I'll be bringing 2 more with me.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 8:14:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Thanks for the info on ammo.  I know the value of FA  and understand factory ammo for that reason, that is why I asked.
Any ammo I plan on bringing will be Fed. or Win. and Maybe some Rem. in .22lr.

If anyone has a AR platform rifle in .308 I would love to get to try one out.  I have a box of Winchester rounds I bought to shoot with a friend out of his
Zastava (sp?) but it was his first time shooting it and only had 1 mag and it was a POS mag so I still have the ammo.

On another note the following have posted in this thread expressing interest but have not made a commitment to join

KenM
Cpt_Kirks
Southernman007
gnarlytoes
gotigers
Zoe17
Rob78
Gman320
wpsharpshooter

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 8:25:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Thanks for the info on ammo.  I know the value of FA  and understand factory ammo for that reason, that is why I asked.

If anyone has a AR platform rifle in .308 I would love to get to try one out.  I have a box of Winchester rounds I bought to shoot with a friend out of his
Zastava (sp?) but it was his first time shooting it and only had 1 mag and it was a POS mag so I still have the ammo.

On another note the following have posted in this thread expressing interest but have not made a commitment to join

KenM
Cpt_Kirks
Southernman007
gnarlytoes
gotigers
Zoe17
Rob78
Gman320
wpsharpshooter

View Quote

Hey I'm ready to roll.  I've got to make sure the wife doesn't have plans for me.  No biggie.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 8:41:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

KenM
Cpt_Kirks
Southernman007
gnarlytoes
gotigers
Zoe17
Rob78
Gman320
wpsharpshooter

View Quote

I'll have a couple of 308 ARs. A 12" and 20". Suppressed
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 9:22:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

KenM
Cpt_Kirks
Southernman007
gnarlytoes
gotigers
Zoe17
Rob78
Gman320
wpsharpshooter

View Quote

Damn, the hard sale! lol.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 9:53:57 PM EDT
[#44]
I may bring my British son in law.  Doing my damnedest to teach him the Redneck ways  And so far he has been a real quick study
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 10:04:31 PM EDT
[#45]
rob78- got you listed as a maybe

GratioFlash -  insert  Mr Burns finger tenting EXCELLENT

gotigers- hard sale if you say so...I signed up for PTO to make sure I had the weekend off. I have missed out on too many of these get togethers. I wanted to be there and ensure a good turnout.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 10:08:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I may bring my British son in law.  Doing my damnedest to teach him the Redneck ways  And so far he has been a real quick study
View Quote

Added a Maybe +1 to your name.  voldaddy said he needed numbers about a week before so don't take it as a rush just trying to keep a good count going.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 12:37:14 AM EDT
[#47]
I have one friend coming as well, put him down for lunch tool. I'll have an 18" suppressed LWRC Repr and suppressed 300 BO, 556, 45, and 9 if anyone wants to shoot them. Same request just brass cased factory ammo. I'll have Tannerite for $60 for a 12 pound case if anyone wants me to bring a few extra cases let me know.

+1 and food added ~the Hank
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:44:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Hank,  Im in for food for two.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 11:21:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to this one.  

Maybe next time!
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 11:47:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Im in for food. If something goes sideways and I can't attend, I will still pay.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top