Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2015 12:02:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 8:27:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I would be up for their one day Force on Force training.

Only $125.

Link Posted: 10/23/2015 11:40:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 12:41:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't hate that idea
View Quote

Force On Force would be the next logical step for most of the Memphis crew since many of us have taken taken both handgun and carbine classes.

Either that, or a low light handgun class.

I would be in for either.

We should get together for a Memphis crew play date one Saturday and discuss this over good beer.

Link Posted: 10/24/2015 5:11:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Force On Force would be the next logical step for most of the Memphis crew since many of us have taken taken both handgun and carbine classes.

We should get together for a Memphis crew play date one Saturday and discuss this over good beer.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't hate that idea

Interested
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 3:50:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I am also interested. I am up with RangeUSA, Ronin or K&M as long as it is a 1 day. That $125 range listed above is affordable. As far as when, except for the 3rd Saturday of each month is MSSA 3 gun and holidays I am generally free.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 1:05:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Bump

Anyone thought about this anymore?
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 1:24:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 1:42:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Blake Berretta of Going Armed training (Rangemaster affiliate) has secured the use of private land in Fayette County and has had a couple of one day classes out there so far.  I recently attended Intermediate Pistol and Fighting Shotgun.  $60 a head for the one-day sessions.

My friend is the landowner, which is why I attended.  We have had some discussion about possibly doing some night shoots since there are really no neighbors around.

At this time, I'm not aware of any upcoming classes.  So far they have been put together on relatively short notice and filled up rapidly.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 3:47:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I've already bought their Intro to Shotgun class.  They just have such weird times for this class (Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve) that I never can go.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 10:24:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Not gonna lie,  a force on force class is starting to looking interesting.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 11:28:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
We have had some discussion about possibly doing some night shoots since there are really no neighbors around.
View Quote

You have my attention... I bought some night vision and that sounds interesting as a lark.

Back to the topic at hand, I haven't pulled a trigger in over 2 years but I'd be down for the force on force class, that sounds pretty kickass.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 12:07:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:34:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Two years? God damn it, man.
View Quote

Tell me about it.

My weekends seemingly have gotten pretty short and I just haven't made time for the range. I keep meaning to go out to a quick pistol match but just cant get the timing right.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:35:54 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You have my attention... I bought some night vision and that sounds interesting as a lark.
Back to the topic at hand, I haven't pulled a trigger in over 2 years but I'd be down for the force on force class, that sounds pretty kickass.
View Quote

It....... is..........alive.............!!!

;)

Link Posted: 11/19/2015 12:55:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We have had some discussion about possibly doing some night shoots since there are really no neighbors around.

There is nothing firm past the "maybe talking about it" stage at this point, but if anything gets more serious, I will make it a point to let you know.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 1:19:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Still checking in every few days to see if Joliet Jake can get the band back together.

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 4:14:49 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Still checking in every few days to see if Joliet Jake can get the band back together.

View Quote

"The Band..??... THE BAND!!!..."
"We're on a mission...."
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 11:19:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

"We're on a mission...."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"We're on a mission...."

I was thinking more like we need to complete the Golden Mile thusly closing out the Trilogy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top