Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2015 7:53:16 PM EDT
Looking to retire next summer in the Columbia/Spring Hill area south of Nashville, anyone have any opinion about the area. places to shoot. fishing etc etc?

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:26:40 PM EDT
[#1]
That's in my A/O. Columbia is an older established city, spring hill has been growing fast for the past several years. Lots of new shopping/ restaurants there. Both are nice places to live but there are some shady parts of Columbia. Lots of good places to shoot in a 50 mile radius. Owl hollow gun club, strategic edge, some indoor ranges in Nashville.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:17:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's in my A/O. Columbia is an older established city, spring hill has been growing fast for the past several years. Lots of new shopping/ restaurants there. Both are nice places to live but there are some shady parts of Columbia. Lots of good places to shoot in a 50 mile radius. Owl hollow gun club, strategic edge, some indoor ranges in Nashville.
View Quote

thank you, was looking for some land just east of columbia along the duck river, that a decent area?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:16:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Out in the county should be good.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:47:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree with Rope. Nice area....but Columbia can be quite nasty in places...

Great land, and there is a bunch of stuff for sale...just depends on how much you want to spend heheh....much like any other place.

And Strategic Edge is pretty neat, and right down the road.

A lot of "cheaper" land in Bedford County as well...still close enough to all the stuff the women like also...
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 7:27:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes buy that land.  I'll be more than happy to look after it till you get here.

I'm in spring hill.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top