Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2015 11:37:44 AM EDT
I just heard from the senior ammunition buyer at the Wal-Mart home offices in Bentonville.

He told me the rollback pricing on Perfecta ammo will end today, with prices rising back tomorrow.

Please do not go into debt based on this information, as I cannot verify it as true, but the word came from the senior ammunition buyer in Bentonville via email.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 1:33:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I tried to verify this through my local store, but I could not.

I would say there is a chance of this, but I would not base any decision on this information.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 8:06:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought 42 boxes of the ZQI at walmart in Jackson last week. I saved the perfecta for everyone else. I told a bunch of folks, but they don't want cheap ammo. They only want it when the price is high.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 8:15:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 10:34:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you shot any of the ZQI yet? I bought 20 boxes of it last month after reading some positive reviews on it, but haven't shot any yet.
View Quote

I've had good luck with ZQI 5.56 and 7.62x51.  Some have said it's not MOA ammo as it says on the box, but I'm not an MOA shooter
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 10:51:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 9:48:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I have bought 3k of the 308 ZQI, but have yet to shoot any due to work. I chose it over the perfecta due to the sealed primers and cannelure. I just wanted a milspec blasting round. I got 17 boxes of the 5.56 as well, but once again I suck at going shooting. They all look nice. I can get 520rd of the 7.62 in a 50 cal ammo can.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 12:23:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I told a bunch of folks, but they don't want cheap ammo. They only want it when the price is high.
View Quote

LOL... I've never read a truer statement on the human condition.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top