Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2015 7:31:06 AM EDT
MOD'S IF THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR HOMETOWN PLEASE MOVE

First off; if your on here Fuck you Harold and whoever you talked to on the phone

Last night we stopped at walmart for cat food, I said lets walk back and see if their is any 22LR (I know playing the lottery)

Went back and the ammo guy had a small cardboard box and was loading the shelf at 18:15 (only 22LR glass door was open about 6 inches)

I said "wow cool 22LR"
I looked at wife and said "we better get some so we can shoot"
HE: "you can only get 3 boxes per person, per day"
and proceeded to lock glass

ME: "I want 3 boxes please"

he looked at me like I was bothering him, he unlocked cabinet and he grabbed 3 boxes; and relocked cabinet

my wife said "I want 3 boxes also"

he locked cabinet and said "no you guys are together" WTF?

I said "we both want to buy 3 boxes each"

HE: "I dont have to sell anything to either of you if I dont want to"  

I said "you are correct SIR, thank you"

he went to ring it up, and asked for wife's drivers license?

this was new, he asked for mine also "I said why? she is buying the ammo"

he said "I do not have to sell it to you"

I said "whatever here"

as he was finalizing the sale HIS phone rang and someone apparently asked if he had any 22LR, he replied with "yeah I still have a few boxes and looked at us and rolled his eyes"  (again fuck you dickhead)

as he handed my wife the receipt and ammo

I said "you really are a Dick"

wife wouldn't let me turn him into management, she said just because he is a dick, telling manager wont make him not be a dick, I laughed

so Harold, for you helping a neckbeard, neckbeard fuck you and choke on dicks

Link Posted: 3/19/2015 8:21:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 8:44:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
At some point I would have just said, "You know what, nevermind" and walked away, leaving my cart and everything there at the counter. You should have reported the guy to management because fuck that attitude.
View Quote

I know....but...it was 22LR

wifey needed it to practice for HGP...so I didn't go into turd mode, I am going back tonite
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 8:51:53 AM EDT
[#3]
You need to tell management. That was BS. F' him.
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 10:02:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Contact the manager on that.  If the manager doesn't help escalate: 1-800-WALMART (925-6278).  Back in the midst of the ammo craze I think there was a better number to call about employees messing with you, but I can't seem to find it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 10:21:14 AM EDT
[#5]
okay, convinced I will tell manager

thanks for number
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 3:43:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Was it the guy whose about 5:10 5:11 with grey hair and redish face?  He has been a dick every time I'm there.  I got a sweet deal on a AAC 700 there
and he was like "it even has a thread barrel...not that you will ever use that".  

Glad to see you got some .22 out of that.  I haven't seen .22 on a walmart shelf in over a year.
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 4:07:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Was it the guy whose about 5:10 5:11 with grey hair and redish face?  He has been a dick every time I'm there.  I got a sweet deal on a AAC 700 there
and he was like "it even has a thread barrel...not that you will ever use that".  

Glad to see you got some .22 out of that.  I haven't seen .22 on a walmart shelf in over a year.
View Quote

should of told him it is so I can thread a hollow assault knife on the end bet he wouldn't of sold it to you

sounds like him alright, and it sucks that my wife wants to shoot and I have to ration ammo for her...and it's the cheapest and smallest ammo also

good thing she works a lot more during the great rimfirepandemic
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 5:58:53 PM EDT
[#8]
One time as I was walking out to my vehicle I watched him get in the yellow corvette that is parked on the end closest to Lowe's.
Nice car to work at the Walmart Sporting goods counter.
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 6:41:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Same guy did that to me and my wife during the height of the panic.  I was getting some 7.62x39 for my dad's new SKS.   Before I flipped out, a guy next to us said he'd buy 3 boxes for us.
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 10:36:11 PM EDT
[#10]
I have never seen 22LR there and I live in Elizabethton.  Good thing I have plenty of it though  If you need an extra box for the wife IM me and I'll sell it to you  Won't even try to profit neckbeard style
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 6:59:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have never seen 22LR there and I live in Elizabethton.  Good thing I have plenty of it though  If you need an extra box for the wife IM me and I'll sell it to you  Won't even try to profit neckbeard style
View Quote

thank you very much
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 7:11:17 AM EDT
[#12]
since her job shift we now ride together for work

any who, I went to pick her up last night, she opened the back truck door tossed in her backpack and closed the door, she opened passenger front door and climbed in, leaned over kissed me and said

"how bad did you rape him on the internet?"

teaching her well, last 15 years

I said "I just posted a small rant asking for advise, that's all"

"where? on the AR site?" and then this look + +

"so who did you call?" (glad she doesnt know about the pissing on leg, dominates thing yet )

I said in the morning, i don't think local managment will help...I will call corp...after breakfast"

she said "good luck"

and she also said "if I didn't need that ammo; I would of left it on the counter and called him a DICK" ......thank god for a smart girl

I will update after call this morning, also have to deal with a charter cable install......wish me luck.....

Link Posted: 3/20/2015 8:43:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Years ago I had a Walmart cashier just annoy me to the point that I said fuck it and left a cart full of groceries there at the checkout and walked away. Now I only go there if I'm in one of those Arkansas towns where there is noplace else.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 10:15:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Years ago I had a Walmart cashier just annoy me to the point that I said fuck it and left a cart full of groceries there at the checkout and walked away. Now I only go there if I'm in one of those Arkansas towns where there is noplace else.
View Quote

Home depot in JC, about 10 years ago

I had 2 buggies full of tools etc for Christmas gifts, abount 1200 bucks worth, I handed the girl my atm card with my picture on it (BOA) she said she needed to see my drivers license
I handed her my military ID card (I didnt have my DL on me for some reason) she said this is not good, I need your DL

I called for manager, that dickweed said" Co policy says all atm cards have to have a DL to use it"

dude, my picture is on the ATM card and here is my military picture id

"we cant except that it's against policy"

I looked at the 2 carts, said fuck it, and fuck your store, you put this $1200 of shit back up and I am going to Lowes

I went across the street to Lowes, I walked up to customer service and asked to see the manager!

He came out "can I help you?"

"I have this and this as ID, assholes at Homedepot told me to fuck off because I didnt have my DL, can I buy $1200 worth of presents here w/o my DL?

"well yes Sir~, do you need help getting everything?"

Nope, thanks tho'

I haven't personally shopped there since
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 6:05:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
MOD'S IF THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR HOMETOWN PLEASE MOVE

First off; if your on here Fuck you Harold and whoever you talked to on the phone

Last night we stopped at walmart for cat food, I said lets walk back and see if their is any 22LR (I know playing the lottery)

Went back and the ammo guy had a small cardboard box and was loading the shelf at 18:15 (only 22LR glass door was open about 6 inches)

I said "wow cool 22LR"
I looked at wife and said "we better get some so we can shoot"
HE: "you can only get 3 boxes per person, per day"
and proceeded to lock glass

ME: "I want 3 boxes please"

he looked at me like I was bothering him, he unlocked cabinet and he grabbed 3 boxes; and relocked cabinet

my wife said "I want 3 boxes also"

he locked cabinet and said "no you guys are together" WTF?

I said "we both want to buy 3 boxes each"

HE: "I dont have to sell anything to either of you if I dont want to"  

I said "you are correct SIR, thank you"

he went to ring it up, and asked for wife's drivers license?

this was new, he asked for mine also "I said why? she is buying the ammo"

he said "I do not have to sell it to you"

I said "whatever here"

as he was finalizing the sale HIS phone rang and someone apparently asked if he had any 22LR, he replied with "yeah I still have a few boxes and looked at us and rolled his eyes"  (again fuck you dickhead)

as he handed my wife the receipt and ammo

I said "you really are a Dick"

wife wouldn't let me turn him into management, she said just because he is a dick, telling manager wont make him not be a dick, I laughed

so Harold, for you helping a neckbeard, neckbeard fuck you and choke on dicks

View Quote

So basically you reinforced to Harold that it is indeed his ammo and he can sell it to who he wants.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 11:19:39 AM EDT
[#16]
What walmart was this? I'd like to go fuck with the guy. Cause I'll go full retard on his ass in the middle of the store. When I'm done he'll be asking me if I want more .22LR ammo!

I'm gonna see if I can make his bitch ass cry.........

ETA: I got it now.  -- It's the Elizabethton Walmart. -- I'll be going there today.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 5:31:46 PM EDT
[#17]
$10.00 towards xtreme762's bail........
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 5:49:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Since I started this I got $10 also
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 12:38:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
One time as I was walking out to my vehicle I watched him get in the yellow corvette that is parked on the end closest to Lowe's.
Nice car to work at the Walmart Sporting goods counter.
View Quote

Probably not too hard if you don't have a wife, family, or anyone that cares about you that you may have to spend money on.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 10:32:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Almost 24 hours since his post here. I guess he will see the judge tomorrow? If he can come up with a link to the video, I will up it to 20.00!
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 11:05:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Almost 24 hours since his post here. I guess he will see the judge tomorrow? If he can come up with a link to the video, I will up it to 20.00!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Video? I wouldn't post a video for some Florida guy any how. Did you get lost?

I decided not to drive the required 366 miles, and 5hrs. just to fuck with some dipshit Walmart employee.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 4:21:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I decided not to drive the required 366 miles, and 5hrs. just to fuck with some dipshit Walmart employee.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lost? Nope, we are taking over! Slowly, ever so slowly, we will rule TN!
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 4:23:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/22/2015 5:24:09 PM EDT
[#24]

A bored retired Fl person caused the whole stink about 10commandments at our court house

He sued and won....then the whole display was deemed historical.....and is bigger now

He is friends with my boss, I always greet him with "how's the asshole today?"

He just smiles,

I will stop again this week just to see if wally worlds H.P.I.C.'s attitude has changed
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 5:46:55 PM EDT
[#25]
That guy sounds just like me - sorta, except I'm one of those scary guys who actually believes in the 10 Commandments and I'm not bored....but we are already there, among you. When I move up there, I'm bringing my retention ponds with me!

I'll actually be up there in July - scouting out property and meeting with the other subversives who are already ingrained in your society. We are among you and you can't stop us. We have guns, trucks, beards, dogs, we have wives and sisters.........
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 8:01:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That guy sounds just like me - sorta, except I'm one of those scary guys who actually believes in the 10 Commandments and I'm not bored....but we are already there, among you. When I move up there, I'm bringing my retention ponds with me!

I'll actually be up there in July - scouting out property and meeting with the other subversives who are already ingrained in your society. We are among you and you can't stop us. We have guns, trucks, beards, dogs, we have wives and sisters.........
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/22/2015 8:18:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Next time rip open the boxes, dump the contents on the ground and say fuck you I don't want them now pick them up.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 8:57:50 AM EDT
[#28]
so what part of TN?

and since you have all the cool "hillbilly/redneck things" they are probably kicking you out of FL

sounds good....

...except you have wives and sisters

don't come up here and change everything
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:04:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 4:55:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
so what part of TN?

and since you have all the cool "hillbilly/redneck things" they are probably kicking you out of FL

sounds good....

...except you have wives and sisters

don't come up here and change everything
View Quote

I'm sure things will change, I'm just not sure how much I'll change ??
Eastern end. One of my friends is in Greene County and likes it. Another is near 'Murrville'. I know a couple of other folks as well. Being poor and uneducated, I'm just looking for 10-30 acres, depending on the topography and resources on site.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 5:20:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Cool, we will be neighbors in a "it's only an 1-1/2 drive" kinda way

actually here? it's an hour drive anywhere
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:22:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That is almost assuredly illegal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Next time rip open the boxes, dump the contents on the ground and say fuck you I don't want them now pick them up.

Probably, but it'd be awesome to watch someone do it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:02:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Just got home, stopped at Walmart and of course no 22lr

I was actually looking for some cheap #4 12ga, will order online

I did pickup a box of clays to shoot, we smiled and said hey, howyu doin?

He did a double take we smiled and moved on...the look was priceless

He had to be trying to remember....fuck him, he is still working there, thanks corporate

Oh and how come shotgun shells are out in the open, in 4 different places

Its not dangerous like other kinds
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 11:44:35 PM EDT
[#34]
I woulda never guessed so many people on here were from Elizabethton.

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 7:34:30 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Eastern end. One of my friends is in Greene County and likes it. Another is near 'Murrville'. I know a couple of other folks as well. Being poor and uneducated, I'm just looking for 10-30 acres, depending on the topography and resources on site.
View Quote

Another vote for Greene County.  

We love it here.  

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 3:21:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

We love it here.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We love it here.  

Man I love the Greeneville area. I'd move there in a second if I could get the wife on board.

Both of the hospitals in Greeneville are clients of mine...so I get up that way often.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 3:49:01 PM EDT
[#37]
When I worked for Wal-Mart that dude would have been fired a long time ago. Wal-mart exists to sell stuff. Not to turn away customers.

We had a guy who worked in our sporting goods who hated guns. He was very quickly working in automotive.

-shooter
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 6:24:36 PM EDT
[#38]
I can live most anywhere since I get my measly pension and a couple of my businesses can operate in a lot of locations......wife? ya, that is a concern. She is 100% city girl. Visiting my relatives who own farms and gardens and have chicken coups and so on....well - she is a work in progress (only married 26 years so far). Although she is the one who suggested scouting the area since we are going to be in the 'neighborhood for a family reunion in Va.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 2:20:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If someone wants to foot the bill for the 366 mile drive. I'll do it! I'm not scared.

ETA: And I'll even have someone video it for ya'll so you have something to laugh at.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 4:26:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If someone wants to foot the bill for the 366 mile drive. I'll do it! I'm not scared.

ETA: And I'll even have someone video it for ya'll so you have something to laugh at.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will buy you a beer afterwards
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top