Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:16:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I just kicked over my office trashcan for Mike Brown.  Yeah!

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:20:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

you forgot to set it on fire and burn down your source of income.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:25:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

then walk out into the street and lay down with your arms and legs randomly positioned to simulate a dead body...
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:34:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

then walk out into the street and lay down with your arms and legs randomly positioned to simulate a dead body...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I went to work and quit my job.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 5:07:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm going to wait for the media before performing.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:24:58 AM EDT
[#6]
WSMV interviewed the Vandy student who organized the Nashville protest that ended up shutting down the interstate.  She actually said that we currently have a system where it is easier to pull the trigger, if the body at the other end of the barrel is black, and that it needs to change.  All I could think, was how the hell did she get into Vanderbilt, if she is as stupid as her statements in that interview made her look?

She also denied any involvement in shutting down the interstate, and said that was not part of her protest.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:47:12 AM EDT
[#7]
For those who may not know, I work in the projects every day.  

I heard a skank (4-5 kids, no daddy, filthy apt, etc.) going on & on about how Brown was shot  in the head & so forth. You know, all the stuff that the autopsy report REFUTED.  

And yes, these cocksucking dumbass' votes count as much as ours do...................    
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 11:54:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 12:38:24 PM EDT
[#9]
He was shot in the top of the head while he was charging Wilson. Wilson said that himself in the interview on CBS with George Stephanopoulos. Edit: I saw the same autopsy diagrams. They definitely show the shot to the top of the head.

The shot in the head does not change that it was a justified shooting.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 1:10:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:47:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I think what Bob was referring to was the "eye witness" account of Wilson standing over Brown and executing him.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 8:50:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I think what Bob was referring to was the "eye witness" account of Wilson standing over Brown and executing him.
View Quote

Yes, thank you. I should've made that a bit clearer.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 10:37:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Went 'Black Friday' shopping with Mrs. IHJ, The Tall Girl(oldest daughter), and my one-year old grandson a few hours ago. A Mike Brown protest broke out at the Mogadishu West Walmart(Charlotte Ave.). There were fifteen or twenty young black men and women milling around the store chanting nonsense like "Hey-Ho, These Racist Cops Have Gotta Go!!" "Hands Up, Don't Shoot!!" and other nonsense. While their only goal was to intimidate white people, the only thing they managed to do was piss off everyone in the store, regardless of color. Given the mumbling of the other shoppers, if violence would have broken out, it would have been devastating.......... to the protestors. I noticed quite a few women checking the opening of their purses, as well as several men who appeared to have itchy lower backs.

There were two young black women in line in front of us, and they had a one-year old boy with them, too. Their son and my grandson(who is as blonde and blue-eyed as they come)played and babbled to each other as we made our way through the line. " They need to get over it", "Y'all look stupid", were hissed by them towards the protesters. When their kid and ours grabbed hands they pointed to the little boys and said, "This is what y'all need to be lookin' at!!". I think they understood how foolish the protesters looked, and that it probably reflected on them as a consequence.

We waited for the loud-mouths to circle the cash registers again, and then slipped out the door into the parking lot. The group made their way outside, too, and took up positions in front of the Channel 4 cameras. We boogied when the cops got there, but they appeared to be content with yelling and linking arms in front of the Lawn & Garden section.

Asshats.......
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 11:56:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Why are private property owners letting the protesters hang out non their property. I would have pull the trespassing card and had them removed. Trespassing can be a very powerful tool.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:03:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
And yes, these cocksucking dumbass' votes count as much as ours do...................    
View Quote

It would be nice to see some law passed that in order to vote in an election that you have to have paid taxes (not sales) for the previous let's say four years. It'll never happen but a guy can dream.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:12:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Why are private property owners letting the protesters hang out non their property. I would have pull the trespassing card and had them removed. Trespassing can be a very powerful tool.
View Quote

Because it's Wal-Mart. Personally, I won't go there unless absolutely necessary. I'd rather spend a few extra dollars and time going somewhere else than deal with the asshatery that goes on at Wally World.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:28:35 AM EDT
[#17]
They Dindu this at the Nashville West Target... Everyone there was too well-behaved.

I did have to stop myself from barking, "Jesus, why don't you just get her a leash??!!?" at a guy and his Burhkha-wearing woman. She trotted along 4ft. behind him like the obedient little thing she's supposed to be. I know, respect different cultures and all, but it still bugs me.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:30:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Because it's Wal-Mart. Personally, I won't go there unless absolutely necessary. I'd rather spend a few extra dollars and time going somewhere else than deal with the asshatery that goes on at Wally World.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Charlotte Ave Walmart is worse than some other Walmarts in middle TN.  It went downhill, a few years back.  Didn't help that a homeless camp was set up in the woods behind the store.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top