Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2014 9:19:05 PM EDT
Allow me to say one does NOT have to be a TFA Member to attend.  

Sheriff Mack is an AZ sheriff who was part of the lawsuit against the Feds enforce Fed gun laws w/o Fed funding. IOW, non-funded mandates.

The 2014 Tennessee Firearms Association Annual Banquet:  "Boots, Badges, & Blues" is just 'round the corner and it's a mixin' you won't soon be forgettin'!

Grab yer boots, chaps, and cowboy hats and mosey on over to Goodlettsville, TN on the evening of Friday October 10th.

Saddle up to Smiley Hollow at 6pm in order to grab some home-cooked grub, rub elbows with yer 2nd Amendment supportin' fellers, and shake hands with the Sheriff.....Sheriff Mack that is!

Seats to this shindig are limited and it's first come, first serve -  so head 'em up and move 'em out!

The last day to git yer ticket is October the 3rd!  Don't be late, this is one time you just can't wait!

Click here (tickets) for details and to order tickets now.

See ya there,

John Harris
Executive Director
Tennessee Firearms Association
View Quote

Over 200 people there tonight!  

I met folks from as far as Memphis who came to visit & help. Good food & great company. Thanks to TNRedneck for buying an entire table!  

I hope more folks can support the TFA in their efforts to gain more 2nd friendly pols in office as well as pro-2nd laws passed.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:59:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a good time, and has all the right makings for a good time (on a Friday night and not at Golden Corral!).

Is Smiley Hollow carry friendly?
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:59:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is Smiley Hollow carry friendly?
View Quote

Do priests like to babysit? Do libturds lie?

No alcohol sold there, so carrying is possibly even required, if not strongly encouraged.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 7:32:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Scored a seat at a table bought by our very own TNRedneck.  

Looks to be a good evening planned by the TFA, IMO.

A reminder that one does not have to be a member to attend the banquet!
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 10:23:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I think there are still a very few tickets available.

Sadly, due to a previous commitment, I won't be able to be there.

David
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 8:54:16 AM EDT
[#5]
bump
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top