Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2014 2:05:14 PM EDT
Hey guys, I need some ammo cans. Collierville Army surplus has been out for 2 months and the guy that used to sit on the side of the road in Oakland hasn't been around lately (where he used to be) They have some at Bass pro but they are over $20. I prefer to pay closer to $12

So, does anyone know where I can find some? Thanks
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:16:13 PM EDT
[#1]
The guy in Oakland got chased to the other side (out) of town.

Last I saw he was on the east side, out a little bit, on the south side of the road. (Saturdays)

Also, Accurate Law Enforcement (ALE) on Summer has had good prices on .50 cans.

Good folks. Logan normally works the front.

Give him a call. 947-1520.

Also say hi to Brandi.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:42:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw some 50 cal cans at ALE last week.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:54:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Awesome. Thanks guys
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:14:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Memphis equipment on third had some about a month ago.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:01:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Memphis equipment on third had some about a month ago.
View Quote
(Start hijack) I've always wanted to stop and look around there. Seen some nice looking vehicles when driving by.

What all do they have?(End hijack)
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:08:04 PM EDT
[#6]
You name it in terms of parts and wheeled vehicles. They Always have 900 and 800 series 5 tons they refurbish.  As well as deuce1/2. They even had a bobbed down 800 series 5 ton not long ago. I think they wanted 17k for it. They're easy and will take you in the lot to look if you're  serious about buying something and not just a lookie-loo.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:27:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the info.

They tote the note?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top