Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2014 8:17:58 AM EDT
For those still at home, it seems pretty decent.  Picked up some tite group for the first time in ages.  Nashville gun co (under their new name) has decent prices on 22 and has started carrying less baers.   Lots of smaller tables with collections out today as well as the usual mix of junk.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 8:37:45 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a fairly big reloading stand. He gave me an Arfcom discount.he knocked off $20 bucks off of a 8# jug of cfe223 and 500 bullets. Mention AR15.com.

He is located near the front glass beside the roasted nut stand. Edit: Magnum Materials is the name on the card.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 11:21:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is a fairly big reloading stand. He gave me an Arfcom discount.he knocked off $20 bucks off of a 8# jug of cfe223 and 500 bullets. Mention AR15.com.

He is located near the front glass beside the roasted nut stand.
View Quote

Darn, I guess I'll know for next time.  I was amazed to get automatch for $25 otd.  Kudos to those guys for not gouging.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:29:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
For those still at home, it seems pretty decent.  Picked up some tite group for the first time in ages.  Nashville gun co (under their new name) has decent prices on 22 and has started carrying less Les bBaers.   Lots of smaller tables with collections out today as well as the usual mix of junk.
View Quote

Now known as "The Gun Crew".

"less" = fewer of.

"Les" = Baer's first name. A bit of difference, yes?

Reese said they sold the shit out of guns yesterday, so it was a good show for buying, apparently.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:00:30 PM EDT
[#4]
The Gun Crew got my business again.  Got there late Sunday afternoon, but hoped they'd have a PPQ long slide and they didn't disappoint.  The Memphis shops really get on my nerves sometimes.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:24:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Got a FN tactical to go with my spare RMR  Much, much better deal than G&A tried to put over on me.   Now just need to get a can...or three
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:26:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The Memphis shops really get on my nerves sometimes.
View Quote

I don't seem to hear a lot of good things about the Memphis area shops...................    
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:22:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I don't seem to hear a lot of good things about the Memphis area shops...................    
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've never had trouble with any of them. I have bought from many of them without issue and was treated well.

I think you just have a hard on for hating Memphis in every way you can. You only come into Memphis threads to trash Memphis. It's nice that you consider your hometown brothers when you come in these threads to trash our home.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:22:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The overwhelming majority of them are good shops and I've spent a lot of money there, but they can be a bit.. hidebound, I guess you'd say.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:53:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Yea only people who live in Memphis can bash memphis!!  

That being said, I hate Memphis.  If I could get the wife to leave, I would.

And there are a couple of good shops but even those I have had bad experiences with.  I haven't tried them all but the only one i have never had an issue with is Steve at colonial armory.  Straight up guy there.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:50:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I've never had trouble with any of them. I have bought from many of them without issue and was treated well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well, good for you.

I think you just have a hard on for hating Memphis in every way you can. You only come into Memphis threads to trash Memphis. It's nice that you consider your hometown brothers when you come in these threads to trash our home.

No doubt I hate Memphis. It's a cesspool of racism, ignorance & violence that runs from the politics to its schools. And yes, I've been there to see it & aren't just going by what they make the news with. None of my feelings have an iota worth of difference in the decent people who live there. If you can't separate the two then just use the "ignore" button, that's what it's for, eh?  

But it doesn't take away the facts that there's no decent affordable public ranges in the area & many posters lament the quality of the gun shops in the Memphis area.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 8:27:43 AM EDT
[#11]
But, Bob, who's going to blow the bridges on 40,70, and 64? Zombie hordes have a habit of migrating. Didn't we learn anything from Season 2?

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:17:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

"less" = fewer of.

Ö
Reese said they sold the shit out of guns yesterday, so it was a good show for buying, apparently.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For those still at home, it seems pretty decent.  Picked up some tite group for the first time in ages.  Nashville gun co (under their new name) has decent prices on 22 and has started carrying less Les bBaers.   Lots of smaller tables with collections out today as well as the usual mix of junk.

"less" = fewer of.

Ö

I'd like to apologize if my phone's poor voice recognition led anyone to believe that bears were selling poorly at the show.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:54:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'd like to apologize if my phone's poor voice recognition led anyone to believe that bears were selling poorly at the show.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top