Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2014 7:24:48 PM EDT
Just took the one we needed to away from the Thunder in OT. Coming back to the GRINDHOUSE on Thursday night!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:10:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I know we got some other Grizz fans around here somewhere
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:31:33 AM EDT
[#2]
At work, i won two tickets to Saturday's game. Can't wait.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 3:48:19 PM EDT
[#3]
so ready for game 3 here @ the grind house. i think the thunder are a little nervous after game 2. lots of pressure on them to move forward.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:44:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
so ready for game 3 here @ the grind house. i think the thunder are a little nervous after game 2. lots of pressure on them to move forward.
View Quote

ohh yeah....I think the whole thunder team feels a TON of pressure. where our guys have been so good to us over the last few years that we are just happy to be in the post season. With guys like Westbrook and Durant and Ibaka the Thunder have to win or they considered are a flop. where when we lose its always because the other team has so much talent. and we tried our best. Last year our best was enough to knock them out of the playoffs....our best this year is enough to knock them out again. Here's to hoping that our guys play their very best.

I've got my growl towel ready to go, im leaving Jackson at about 3.  Gonna eat at the Central BBQ downtown then go to the game. Its on. Ohh yeah my buddy im going to the game with? He was in OKC Monday night for the win sumbitch....if he had of told me he was going I probably would have went.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:38:26 AM EDT
[#5]
The Thunder players are showing some frustration in interviews. If the Grizz get rolling tonight, the Thunder might just come unraveled
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:44:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:22:10 PM EDT
[#7]
17 point lead ....I guess the guys figured they needed to let them make a game of it.

But the good news is that OKC gave us their best shot and we survived it. We shut down Durant and especially Westbrook and we win, its that simple. I say we double up on them, maybe put Gasol or Koufos on Ibaka and let theother 2 do whatever they want basically.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 7:09:15 AM EDT
[#8]
OK, who is gonna be in the house tonight?  If we can head back to OKC up 3-1 that would be huge. Im rip roaring and ready to fo!!
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 4:50:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I came early to get the better seats in the company suite.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:20:18 PM EDT
[#10]
We did not get tickets tonight. Wish we could have but just a little too much out of league for this one.

I will be happy to watch it from my recliner in about 15 minutes.

And tonight??? … We steal their heart with a win!

Go Grizz!!!
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:39:04 PM EDT
[#11]
If I hadn't won theses tickets from work, I wouldn't be here.

This will be good. Go Griz.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:59:54 PM EDT
[#12]
ok this is officially the overtime series.  Its getting ridiculous. now we got to take another one away from them at home.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 5:52:34 AM EDT
[#13]
That was one sloppy ugly game until late 4th quarter. The Grizz should have won at the end of regulation. Tony Allen was fouled hard making the shot at the buzzer. Oh, well. The refs typically swallow the whistle at the end of games.

If the Grizz would have made free throws, they would have one regardless. That, 57% free throw shooting and 37% shooting. Ugly. Edit: Free throws were the difference. The two teams stats are very similar, except free throws. OKC 90%, Grizz 57%.

It was a fun night. Blues City Cafe ribs, Beale street and a wild Grizz game.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 9:38:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That was one sloppy ugly game until late 4th quarter. The Grizz should have won at the end of regulation. Tony Allen was fouled hard making the shot at the buzzer. Oh, well. The refs typically swallow the whistle at the end of games.

If the Grizz would have made free throws, they would have one regardless. That, 57% free throw shooting and 37% shooting. Ugly. Edit: Free throws were the difference. The two teams stats are very similar, except free throws. OKC 90%, Grizz 57%.

It was a fun night. Blues City Cafe ribs, Beale street and a wild Grizz game.
View Quote

that's what it was....everyone knows that if you want ribs you eat at central....if you want tamales .....then you go to blues city cafe.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 2:27:52 PM EDT
[#15]
well we gave up a lot of second and third opportunity's to the Thunder on the boards which killed us. That and poor free throw shooting from the line. If we could have won that last minute then we'd be 3-1 but it wasn't meant to be.

I see this one rolling into seven games now.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 8:31:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Dear Lord....its official...this is the Overtime series to end all overtime series that have come before. GRINDHOUSE......THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 7:23:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Just for those that might be interested and cant make it to the game, it will be on one of the fox sports channels. my cable guide calls the channel FSTN-HD. im assuming its Fox Sports Tennessee.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top