Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2016 11:59:16 AM EDT
Anyone know where I can get a Yugo M92 and a Quarter Circle 10 lower receiver engraved?
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 3:49:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I had my NFA items done by Matt of Art At Arms located at the Gun Vault in South Jordan. Good price, 2 day turn around and he did exactly what I asked of him. (I wanted the font to match the rest of the factory engravings)
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 5:51:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I used symbol arts in ogden. i think they did a good job
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 6:10:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 8:36:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I have also used Williams and Sons for my last two NFA items.
Link Posted: 3/9/2016 4:54:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
this. very good price, very high quality, couldn't be happier. they've done four lowers for me.

Link Posted: 3/9/2016 10:20:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Williams and Sons has done my two SBR's.

Planning on getting another engraved soon.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 11:14:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Williams and Sons has done a few of mine too.  Great pricing and fast turn around (did it while I waited).
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 9:53:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I had my NFA items done by Matt of Art At Arms located at the Gun Vault in South Jordan. Good price, 2 day turn around and he did exactly what I asked of him. (I wanted the font to match the rest of the factory engravings)
View Quote

Same. Matt is a good dude. If it's easy shit, sometimes he will do it while you wait.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 10:12:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Another vote for Williams and Sons here. Two SBR's.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 7:00:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Another plug for Matt (Art at Arms) at The Gun Vault.

Just had him do some custom engraving, and it was as advertised, turnaround was exactly as stated, part looks great.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 12:12:02 AM EDT
[#11]
I was very happy with Williams on a Spike's AR-15 and an AKS-74U. I think I will try Symbol Arts for my new Noveske SBR. They are local to me.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 2:32:17 PM EDT
[#12]
symbol arts has done several for me, and they all turned out great
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 4:12:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

For those that have used Symbol Arts a question,  I have a rifle that needs SBR engraving. What was the turn around,  and rough price?

I would like to know from actual customers before I contact them. Mostly because I am way up north and the local recommended engraver did a real crappy job on my friends rifle and charged a pretty penny for it.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top