Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 8/5/2015 7:16:20 PM EDT
Hey guys - so my dad was visiting some friends in Utah and had a lot of firearms with him and they were stolen out of his truck in front of his friends house in Layton.  If you run across any of these items for sale or hear anything about the incident please let me know.  This just happened and I wanted to blast this out ASAP and I am not sure all that he had with him but here is all I know of for sure-

AR - Aero Precision Titanium Cerakote receiver set, MicroMOA 16 rifle gas fluted barrel with 15" mlok rail and AIM v2 BCG, hiperfire trigger, it is a very unique build and any ARFCOM member would be able to spot it from a mile away. (see pics)
" />
" />" />

In addition to this there is:

Remington 700 - Triangle barrel with FDE digital camo stock (223 caliber)

Glock 23 - OD green frame, Fiber Optic sights (front and rear) (40 S&W)

Glock 17 - FDE/OD green frame with Meprolight night sights (9mm)

Glock 19 - FDE/OD green frame (9mm)

Dan Wesson 1911 in 9mm - very rare, it is a commander size 4 inch barrel, black with wood grips (9mm)

Sig Sauer P226 Blackwater edition - Very rare. All black with Rubber hogue grips (has a bear paw print on top of slide and has "BLACKWATER" engraved on the side of the slide towards the front. (9mm)

S&W 6 shot 22 caliber revolver - Blued with a 8 or 9 inch barrel. wood grips. very rare with that barrel length. I dont know the model number off hand

Ruger mark 2/3 - stainless steel. Common gun but has a FUGLY bubba'd leupold red dot on it  which is also stainless looking (huge and goofy should be easy to spot) but its a common gun. (22 caliber)

Tactical Solutions 10/22 - OD GREEN with the OD green hogue stock no scope - brand new. If it looks like it has NEVER been shot then that is probably his as they are not very common and 22's are dirty.

I'll update with more guns when I find out what else he had. I know he had a citori shotgun but I am not sure of brand or model.

Any help is appreciated. If you are in the area, cruise KSL/backpage religiously or have friends and family that are into guns that do please let them know and thanks in advance. I built that AR for my father for Xmas and he is really extremely bummed so again, any tips would be amazing.

Thank you
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 10:26:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 10:57:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Not that they would be dumb enough to try to sell online, but I'll keep an eye out on utahgunexchange anyway.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:43:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys I appreciate it. Definitely wouldnt expect to see them for sale right away but sometimes criminals do dumb stuff (I can only hope).

Thank you!

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 6:47:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Tagged, I'll keep an eye on the FB groups. Lot's of fucktards on there
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 8:45:23 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks  man I didnt even think of the facebook groups.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 9:05:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
thanks  man I didnt even think of the facebook groups.
View Quote

Want to buy:
Remington 700 with triangular barrel. 223 preferred, 308 okay. Version with camo stock would be cool too

Ad posted up on 4 FB pages. Trying not to be too obvious. Let's see what we can stir up.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top