Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2015 10:57:15 PM EDT
Do any of you guys have a prop for rent? My wife and I are relocating to SLC. We're looking for at least a 2BR/1B within fifteen minutes of the University. We like the Sugar House area, but will consider anything in a nice neighborhood. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:17:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to www.ksl.com and search rental listings there. That's our 'big' local site.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:30:35 PM EDT
[#2]
ksl.com like she said.  Also craigslist (obviously) and sites like hotpads, zillow and search rental listings at utahrealestate.com.  Price range?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 1:10:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ksl.com like she said.  Also craigslist (obviously) and sites like hotpads, zillow and search rental listings at utahrealestate.com.  Price range?
View Quote

$1300 a month. Craigslist has way too many scammers. I don't even bother with it anymore.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:10:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

$1300 a month. Craigslist has way too many scammers. I don't even bother with it anymore.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah. It's all "I am out of town but you can send your deposit by money order to my secretary" shit.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:19:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yeah. It's all "I am out of town but you can send your deposit by money order to my secretary" shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of the scammers are really bold: they're actually squatting foreclosed and unoccupied homes, changing the locks, drafting phony rental agreements and collecting rent.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 12:58:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Let me know if you need any help on move-in day or checking out a place (not sure if you are in AL or UT). I live 5 minutes from the U. Unfortunately, our management company has not earned a reputation that I would recommend. Found our place on KSL.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:08:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Let me know if you need any help on move-in day or checking out a place (not sure if you are in AL or UT). I live 5 minutes from the U. Unfortunately, our management company has not earned a reputation that I would recommend. Found our place on KSL.
View Quote

Thanks for the offer. I'm still in AL. I think I've got a place locked in near Capitol Hill. Check your email.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 5:14:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Some of the scammers are really bold: they're actually squatting foreclosed and unoccupied homes, changing the locks, drafting phony rental agreements and collecting rent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. A friend of mine's wife works in a property management office. They had a lot of that happening.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 8:11:35 PM EDT
[#9]
How's the Capitol Hill area?
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top