Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2014 3:26:01 PM EDT
I'm looking for a nfa lawyer that's in Utah and setup with an internet page like this or this.  
It may not be necessary but I would like to get my trust made with a local lawyer rather than from a lawyer in another state. Or, am I being overly concerned?
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 5:29:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 6:44:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Curious about this myself. Have heard both, use a lawyer and some people say it is not needed, save your money for toys. I am thinking of building a SBR towards the end of the year and am starting to research the how to's, so consider this a tag for further info
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 12:31:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hal Armstrong did mine.  Tell him I sent you.
View Quote

Thank you for your suggestion.  
Did you meet with the lawyer face to face? How did the price compare to the links I posted?
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 6:35:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 7:51:27 PM EDT
[#5]
IANYL, but follow medicmandan's advice and use a local attorney who has done these before.  An NFA trust is not complicated and you absolutely have the legal ability to create your own trust.  You're not paying the attorney so much for the filling in the blanks on the trust, but rather for knowing the right questions to ask you and any changes to make for your particular situation.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:51:10 AM EDT
[#6]
steck law did mine.
He is also joe firearms and can be a one stop shop for trusts and NFA items
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top