Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2014 11:14:25 AM EDT
I'll be heading out in two weeks to spend a few weeks in the Logan/SLC area.  I'd like to take a friend and spend the day at Lagoon.  

Are there any places to get deals on day passes?  I'd like to save money.

Is there anything else in that area you know of that would be a good date/day trip?

General Discussion Thread
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 12:58:42 PM EDT
[#1]
If you bring a coke can I think you can save $6.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 1:31:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Pretty sure Costco out here sells Lagoon tickets.  Not sure how much cheaper they are though.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 8:15:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 1:23:32 AM EDT
[#5]
If your out here by the 17th, do not go on the 17th.  Will be VERY busy that day. Just a fyi.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 8:53:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If your out here by the 17th, do not go on the 17th.  Will be VERY busy that day. Just a fyi.
View Quote

What is happening on the 17th (Sunday)????

I'll be there on Saturday the 16th.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:10:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Estimated 21,000 people to be in the park that day. Lagoon has this bounce back promotion.  If you go one day during the week,  you "bounce" back a second time for like half the price of normal admission.  They also do company parties,  and might be a couple of those going on that would attribute to that number.

Mondays and Tuesdays are the slowest during summer months.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top