Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2014 8:33:05 PM EDT
Hi, does anyone have a good family dentist they would recommend around Sandy UT? Wife recently got insurance through her work and has always had a hard time getting numb for any procedure, so she was hoping for someone who can use laughing gas.

-thanks!
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:59:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I go to Taylor Dental on 7th east. its in the same lot as the Harmons. I love them because they work me in due to my rather inflexible work schedule. Both seem to be good folks.

7681 South 700 East
Midvale, UT 84047
(801) 565-9411
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:50:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:12:32 PM EDT
[#3]
river bend dental basically completely rebuilt my mouth from he ground up
they understand how to use numbing and how to check it if laughing gas is not a requirement

Address: 12684 S Redwood Rd, Riverton, UT 84065
Phone:(801) 446-8446
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:16:17 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a pediatric dentist in Draper called "Out Of This World".  Once or twice a week, one of their dentists switches hats to be an adult dentist.  I don't recall his name, I just say "Yeah, I need to make an appointment with the adult dentist."    My wife and I use him, because it keeps it simple doing everything in one office.

The guy is good, and isn't out to rob you blind - he only does things that you truly need.  It might seem odd going to a kid's dental office, but I've been nothing but impressed with the guy.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 10:25:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for all the replies, we'll look into these.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top