Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2017 3:02:55 AM EDT
Hoping someone has seen one at one of their local shops.  Trying to track one down.

Let me know if you've seen one!

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 12:42:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Standby
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 12:50:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Standby
View Quote
Oh man...any chance you'll have something for me by tomorrow?!

Last day to buy an M4-2000 from SS and get a  $200 gift card!

Fingers crossed for good news!
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 12:55:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't think we have the specwar 556k in stock, but I think we have the saker ASR 556 in stock. Call me tomorrow at the shop we can probably order the specwar if you are dead set on it. And still get the $200 rebate.
503-305-8678
Curt's Discount Shooter Supply.
Ask for J.R.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 1:28:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't think we have the specwar 556k in stock, but I think we have the saker ASR 556 in stock. Call me tomorrow at the shop we can probably order the specwar if you are dead set on it. And still get the $200 rebate.
503-305-8678
Curt's Discount Shooter Supply.
Ask for J.R.
View Quote
Awesome, thank you!  Any idea what the SpecWar K 556 will run?
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 12:27:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Silencerco has discontinued the Specwar series entirely, the Specwar 556k is no longer available, unless you find someone online that has one in stock. The only one available from distribution is the Specwar 762 which would run $699. Shop is open 10:30-5:30 Tuesday-Saturday, gimme a call.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 1:06:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Silencerco has discontinued the Specwar series entirely, the Specwar 556k is no longer available, unless you find someone online that has one in stock. The only one available from distribution is the Specwar 762 which would run $699. Shop is open 10:30-5:30 Tuesday-Saturday, gimme a call.
View Quote
Interesting...I got an email back from SiCo a couple days ago that said otherwise!

"Hello,

We are still making them. and supporting them with our warranty, they are just not part of our main product lines anymore. Some dealers do still have them in stock, as well as some distributors that any dealer can order from.

Thank you and have a great day!"
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 1:24:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Interesting...I got an email back from SiCo a couple days ago that said otherwise!

"Hello,

We are still making them. and supporting them with our warranty, they are just not part of our main product lines anymore. Some dealers do still have them in stock, as well as some distributors that any dealer can order from.

Thank you and have a great day!"
View Quote
I'm just telling you what is available from my distributors. Silencerco may not have discontinued it, but none of my distributors are carrying them anymore.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 3:17:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm just telling you what is available from my distributors. Silencerco may not have discontinued it, but none of my distributors are carrying them anymore.
View Quote
Thank you!  That's really good to know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top