Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2017 11:20:12 PM EDT
After 20+ years of providing one of the best indoor shooting ranges south of the Portland area, the owner at the Barons Den, in Eugene is retiring. As if today we have marked EVERYTHING in the store at 20% off. I'm happy to see my boss retiring but sad to see the range close after all these years. Inventory is heavy so come grab some asweome stuff at a good price!
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 11:24:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Has it been 20 years?
I took my carry permit class there.
why don't you take out a loan and buy it from him?

Fuck potlandia
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 11:28:32 PM EDT
[#2]
My wife suggested the same thing but we, (myself and other employees) have no clue what a asking price would be..tomorrow will be the first that the public will hear this so maybe someone will present an offer to her for the property.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 12:21:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I only went in once and had a bad experience but I'd imagine it was just an off day.

Good luck in your future endeavors. If you buy it let us know, that would be a cool transition.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 8:33:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Well that sucks. 
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 4:14:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Baron's Den is closing? That is sad news.

Any help for customers who have paid for memberships?
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 2:57:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Baron's Den is closing? That is sad news.

Any help for customers who have paid for memberships?
View Quote
Store credit for remaining time left on memberships or pro rated check back to the customer.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:54:57 PM EDT
[#7]
The sign says closed when I went by today.  That was quick.  Someone must of bought the property.  I'm surprised the sons didn't take over.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top