Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2016 8:12:14 PM EDT
Rifle in 5.56 looks like it'd make an excellent truck/varmint gun, but I've yet to see one for sale in my local area.

I've got to drive to Reedsport Friday from outside of madras, Anyone Know of any dealers that might have them in stock in that part of the state?

Obligatory rifle picture
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 12:39:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Cabelas in Springfield might be an option. I have had good luck using galleryofguns.com. You ord r it, and they ship it to a local dealer for you.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 5:05:10 AM EDT
[#2]
double tap
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 5:07:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got the 300blk. Great little gun.

Order it here and have it sent to your local ffl if you don't find it.

http://www.impactguns.com/ruger-american-ranch-bolt-action-rifle-223-remington556-nato-flat-dark-earth-162in-736676069651.aspx
Link Posted: 12/23/2016 3:52:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like they have a 1/8 twist
Have you considered the Mossberg MVP?
I believe they only have a 1/9 twist though
They're neat little rifles, I'm pretty sure Bi-Mart has them on the racks
A friend has one, accurate enough and take AR mags. We ran some 75's in it, no tumbling.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top