Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2016 3:12:00 PM EDT
I just spent some time upgrading and modifying my stuff today. These guys have been great. Friendly and helpful.....they want and appreciate your business. I know old blued steel and walnut, but not the "black" stuff.  

If you live on the West side there really isn't any reason to travel across the river.  They have a great selection of parts.

They've earned my business today.

Just my .02
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:33:10 PM EDT
[#1]
They are a solid shop.  Prices are good, selection is great and the folks behind the counter were super helpful.  If I were closer I would use them more, but I don't get out that way very often.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 4:53:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Good to know!
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 2:51:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I live like 3 minutes from this place.

What brands of lowers do they typically carry?
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 10:59:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

You live 3 minutes away and are too lazy to just walk there?
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 12:04:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More of a preservation of financial stability matter than lazy
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 2:02:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Swung by the other day for a gas tube. Nice folks.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#7]
They quoted $25 to assemble my Aero M5 upper, including the barrel installation and muzzle brake timing. That's a great price. Would you guys trust them for gunsmithing?
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 9:42:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They quoted $25 to assemble my Aero M5 upper, including the barrel installation and muzzle brake timing. That's a great price. Would you guys trust them for gunsmithing?
View Quote

I was there when a Tigard LEO brought something in that their armorer didn't want to work on.
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 1:10:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hi neighbor, I'm also a couple of minutes from them. Leave your cash and credit cards at home and go pay them a visit. That's what I did. The guy I talked to did not seem to mind that I was not going to buy anything that day, as I just wanted to stop in and check the place out and I was up front about it. It was not busy when I stopped by, so I asked a couple of questions and chatted for a couple of minutes. The guy I talked to was very nice and not pushy at all, I'll go back when I have some extra $ to spend (I'm saving up for another toy at the moment, so no new pew pews for a bit).
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 10:46:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Hi neighbor, I'm also a couple of minutes from them. Leave your cash and credit cards at home and go pay them a visit. That's what I did. The guy I talked to did not seem to mind that I was not going to buy anything that day, as I just wanted to stop in and check the place out and I was up front about it. It was not busy when I stopped by, so I asked a couple of questions and chatted for a couple of minutes. The guy I talked to was very nice and not pushy at all, I'll go back when I have some extra $ to spend (I'm saving up for another toy at the moment, so no new pew pews for a bit).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently we all live with a couple miles of each other.
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 12:10:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are a couple of guys in my neighborhood who I would not be surprised if they are here. I've never asked them, never even struck up a conversation with them, just guessing from my limited observations.
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 12:49:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is what I did. Walked in by chance on their opening weekend , (the logo on Main St. caught my eye) I've been back for more and plan to go back for even more. Everyone I've introduced to the place has also been back for purchases.

Link Posted: 11/14/2016 7:00:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Went in this this weekend for my first visit and was impressed with what I saw.
Great place to stop if you're looking for specific parts to complete AR builds; lots of lowers and uppers available as well.

Will be doing business with them from now on- seems like the best stocked store on the Westside concerning AR parts and related.
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 2:54:13 PM EDT
[#14]
They are good peoples.  That have a good selection of stuff and know their crap.  Everyone I have dealt with has been super nice and helpful.  And their prices on accessories are more than fair.  I haven't been looking at any new guns so I tend not to look at those, but from what I have seen, their stuff is very fair in price.  Although they did have some Armscor 55gr bullets (proj only) for $88/k IIRC.  Not a bad deal for decent blasting boolits.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 4:07:10 PM EDT
[#15]
I couldn't agree more with the sentiment on this thread.

I had some work done on an AR-10 recently, and they've been great to deal with. All pricing seemed to match anything I could find online, and all installation work was done free of charge since I purchased there.

They're a great group.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 3:13:27 AM EDT
[#16]
I think I discovered this shop from instagram. Since I'm visiting family in Hillsboro(I live in Seattle), I paid Oregon Rifleworks a visit. Very well laid out and clean shop. Ended up buying a gas block and gas tube for my build. I asked if they could install the roll pin and they did not hesitate to do it.  While I waited for it to be done, I found more stuff that I want to buy. I'll most likely stop by again before I drive back up to Seattle.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 3:03:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Finally made it in there today.

$300 later...

Fantastic place. Great service, selection and prices. Much to my wife's displeasure, I will return.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 4:40:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Is this the place in Tigard? I think I saw the sign on my way to Fish Field the other day but I didn't have time to stop in and say hello. How are their ammo prices?
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 11:51:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Is this the place in Tigard? I think I saw the sign on my way to Fish Field the other day but I didn't have time to stop in and say hello. How are their ammo prices?
View Quote

Yeah, its down off main street or whatever that's below hwy 99.  Its in an old bank right on the main drag.  Their ammo prices are decent.  They were the only shop that had good, long range worth 260rem ammo on the westside that I could find.  Hate going to the eastside so that was nice.  Their selection is pretty good as well.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 3:49:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Was passing through this area a month or so back and stopped in - clean shop, nice and helpful folks (no egos). Prices looked good as well. Sent another friend from WA over there that came back more than pleased.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 10:27:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Was passing through this area a month or so back and stopped in - clean shop, nice and helpful folks (no egos). Prices looked good as well. Sent another friend from WA over there that came back more than pleased.
View Quote

Only downer for me is that they are 45min away and I have to go down 217 to get there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top