Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2016 1:38:26 PM EDT
Gov brown has stated she wants a magazine ban.

How likely are we to see it happen this jan.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 4:52:46 PM EDT
[#1]
You need to vote and make sure every conservative you know votes as well. We are on the precipice of losing our 2A rights in Oregon.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:21:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You need to vote and make sure every conservative you know votes as well. We are on the precipice of losing our 2A rights in Oregon.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 12:07:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

If the D party gets a supermajority in the senate, we are done.

Free reign for them.

2A is under attack, but they will do much, much worse than mag bans when they have total control.

It would be nice if the R's could field a candidate to defeat her. It seems lit it would not take much to get her out.

And I am sure that Willamette Week had the dirt on Kitz before the last election and held it.

Bastards.

Link Posted: 8/31/2016 1:48:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote

We will end up with an exact copy of California's gun laws if Brown wins.  Mag ban, AR ban / registration, and all the rest of it.

I'm sure Floyd Pronazi and Ginny Birdbrain have everything already drafted and ready to go.

Link Posted: 9/1/2016 11:10:51 PM EDT
[#5]
This is ridiculous. I hate the fact that the fucking city people run this whole state. They live nothing like we do out here.
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 12:02:41 AM EDT
[#6]
This state has got to stand up and say no!  
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 9:17:11 PM EDT
[#7]
if the Portland centric cabal gets free reign in Salem - game over.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 3:42:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This state has got to stand up and say no!  
View Quote

Stupid liberal west coast twats that have never been to East OR.

I really really dislike city people more and more every day.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:26:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't know about it happening in Jan but it is a valid fear my PNW brothers. I'm sure you have heard what's happening in WA. Like the background check initiative, both our states are putting great effort into being a California carbon copy. They are effectively using the technique of getting things they want on a ballot followed by a disinformation campaign packed with lies. The uninformed voting sheep are easily steered into voting however the liberal media wishes. Unless some pro 2nd amendment billionaires step up to support pro gun media campaign, I'm not sure how much can be done.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 7:45:37 PM EDT
[#10]
I and like tens of thousands of others moved here to get away from this shit in California! I noticed in the last month or so like 60% of cars on the freeway (I5) have California plates. A lot of people still moving here thinking it's a conservative state, not researching it. I am not sure if I am going to be able to pack up and move again. Oregon is going to lose about 35% of residents if they pass this BS.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:55:07 AM EDT
[#11]
we need to organize and make sure brown gets voted out of office
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 2:27:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top