Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2016 9:52:51 PM EDT
Any public spots still accessible in the Linn/Benton/Marion county area?
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 1:44:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag from Tigard area.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 11:08:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Couple good spots above the Molalla, Scotts Mills area. I haven't been in a while due to all the dumb asses.

Last time I was headed up to a spot in Scotts Mills was in January. Some ass hole that could not drive in snow ran into my truck.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 9:37:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Any public spots still accessible in the Linn/Benton/Marion county area?
View Quote

I heard there was a map, but i can't seem to find it anymore. www.BLM.gov might be your best bet.
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 4:59:09 PM EDT
[#4]
A shit ton of the areas around here that in the past were open wound up closed last summer citing fire concerns due to the dry summer.  None that I know of have be re-opened.  The few places left have been turned into fucking cesspools of busted clays and shotgun shells at best and garbage dumps full of broken glass, construction/demolition debris, and used rubbers at worst.  It sucks to have shooting spots I used to frequent (and clean up after myself) closed, but I totally get why.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 11:32:29 PM EDT
[#5]
There is an area near Mary's Peak outside of Philomath (4 miles down Mary's Peak Road) where there has been a designated shooting area at an old abandon rock quarry for many years.

I am curious if anyone knows if its okay to go shooting out on the logging roads in the Burnt Woods Road off Highway 20 (just a few miles from the Burnt Woods General Store). I have been shooting out there many times but I have never found a clear answer if it is actually ok to be shooting out there.

Any other hot spots around the Corvallis area besides the Albany Range?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top