Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2016 8:29:53 PM EDT
I found a new shop to give NW Armory Tigard some competition.  Oregon Gun Works is about a block from the main Tigard post office and about 2 blocks from Ted Blocker holsters, on Main street.  .

Lots of magazines, parts, firearms, ammo, etc.  Pricing on accessories was a whole lot more competitive than NWA.  Very friendly staff.

Just an fyi
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:16:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll check it out, thanks for the report.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 2:03:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Interesting. Will definitely give it a look.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 10:25:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Any sbr or suppressors?
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 6:04:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Hopefully they sell random spare AR parts since that's all I cant get within 30 minutes. Ill check it out this week since its not far from me.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 6:34:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hopefully they sell random spare AR parts since that's all I cant get within 30 minutes. Ill check it out this week since its not far from me.
View Quote

They said they do when I asked them.   I told them good since nobody is doing that on the West side.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 6:41:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I have been in a few times. Picked up an ALG Advanced Combat Trigger. I was impressed with their selection of lowers, parts kits, ammo and all things magpul. They seem like nice guys. I asked about SBR, can's etc.. not yet but they do plan on it.

If you walk in you will notice that they have a strong case of the black rifle disease.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 5:54:34 PM EDT
[#7]

I went in today and found a nice staff and great selection of parts - lots of misc. lower parts too.

BCM, DD, and other rifles on the wall too.

They're located in an old bank right next to the railroad tracks on the same side of the street as the post office.  On the corner of Main and Commercial.  Lots of parking around back.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top