Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2016 5:37:12 PM EDT
I have been a graphic designer for over 20 years and am now learning to be a web designer to. To get my certificate i need to participate in the CWE program

The college has what is called a CWE (Cooperative Work Experience) program.

Basically I will design or revise a website for a business or organization . They decide what to pay usually they don't pay anything thats fine I need the credit

Just has to be for a licensed business or organization

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 10:25:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Uggghhh, a guy I know, (construction business) is having one built now. Sorry, I know that doesn't help. I'll keep my ears open.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:55:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Wish you had posted this 2 mos ago. My company is having one built as we speak. Unfortunately we have already sunk money into it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 7:16:54 PM EDT
[#3]
If you're still looking, pm me. I have a client that needs a re-design that I don't have time for anymore.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 8:16:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you're still looking, pm me. I have a client that needs a re-design that I don't have time for anymore.
View Quote

Thank you . I did find someone whose site I am working on now for the CWE program.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top