Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2016 3:23:18 AM EDT
Fellow Oregonians,

I am purchasing a weapon from a private seller (non FFL holder) in California and am having it shipped to me. I need to find an FFL dealer (preferably in the Corvallis/Albany area) that I can have it shipped to. I did some preliminary research and some local dealers will not accept weapons from non FFL holders. I work during normal business hours so it is difficult for me to break away and call places individually. Any recommendations? This is time sensitive so any input would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 4:45:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Update: I ended up not purchasing the weapon. However, if any of you are interested - Albany Guns, Coins & Jewelry will accommodate these types of transactions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top