Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2016 1:42:10 PM EDT
If you are looking for "old school"work ethic, I'm your guy.

Fast learner, punctual, reliable transportation.

Experience in sales, marketing, management, website development, start-ups, microsoft suite, adobe suite, forklift, pallet jack, grade-all, shipping/receiving, etc.

Looking for a long term career opportunity with a decent employer. Although my main background is in sales and marketing, I'm open to labor of any kind if you are willing to train.

Guaranteed to work hard and smart, show up always, dress appropriately and learn everything I can to be useful.

Message me
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 8:12:32 PM EDT
[#1]
IM Sent.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 9:32:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Lots of options here depending on what you want to do and skills...I have quite a bit of connections/info in and around the Portland area. Use the search function and narrow your results.

PCC Structurals
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top