Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2016 1:17:54 PM EDT
A Black, BMW 335i Sedan appears to have been abandoned in our company parking lot...
Oregon License Plate:  662 EBG

Will be towed in 24 hours...

Just a shot here but maybe some have access to finding the owner. Hate to see the person lose a car and have to pay the tow-truck rapist also...

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:53:55 PM EDT
[#1]
IM sent with info
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Got it....thanks,
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:49:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Funny! Years ago I had a Mercedes abandoned in our lot. I finally called the local PD to find out if something bad had happened to the owner. She came to pick it up the next day. She had got so drunk at the restaurant across the street she couldn't remember where she parked the car.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:29:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Funny! Years ago I had a Mercedes abandoned in our lot. I finally called the local PD to find out if something bad had happened to the owner. She came to pick it up the next day. She had got so drunk at the restaurant across the street she couldn't remember where she parked the car.
View Quote

That's likely what happened. The idiot that owned it had a pretty extensive record of drunk driving.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top