User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2016 4:24:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 4:50:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah don't go to the doc.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 7:42:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I got that email yesterday. Shit, don't piss off ANYONE! Such bullshit, and they'll ram this one right up our collective asses on another "emergency clause".
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 3:35:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if LEO will give it the same treatment they did with the SB941.  I mean the potential abuse of this thing is scary as hell.  I can only imagine half the police, & law makers having "a complaint" overnight...  Sorry Officer, you can't buy guns anymore...  says here that you have mental issues...  How the hell would that look on the stand?  So, you shot the defendant, while on duty, even after you were reported for "being unstable"?  It says here you can't even buy a firearm in the state of Oregon... yet you carry one for duty?

LOL  the military department alone will be a train wreck with all the concern over PTSD, and not to mention the Soldiers terminal fascination with dating strippers, drug addicts, & psychos.

I don't know this could be a hilarious backfire on the lawmakers.  Can you imagine the guys railroading this through in the middle of the night getting Labeled the next day.  I can just see one of the Bundy's pretending to be the cousin of EVERY Fed in Eastern Oregon right now, just to mess with them.  This kinda of legislation is just ripe for abuse.

FA
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 1:43:33 PM EDT
[#4]
another load of unconstitutional bs from Salem.
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 10:11:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone who's had a beef with another person who knows that you own guns is in the crosshairs of this bullshit.  

I have no doubt that they're going to try to blast this through under one of their invented "emergencies" as soon as we have another shooting in this state.  

Link Posted: 1/18/2016 5:58:16 PM EDT
[#6]
MOST Dangerous Gun Bill

...know the ENEMY:

This is travelling like wildfire. Even us Midwesterners gotta barf big time at this for our Brothers out west:

Link Posted: 1/19/2016 3:13:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone who's had a beef with another person who knows that you own guns is in the crosshairs of this bullshit.  

I have no doubt that they're going to try to blast this through under one of their invented "emergencies" as soon as we have another shooting in this state.  

View Quote

Fuck
Is there just so much gun crime here or is this State just ripe for the picking
Link Posted: 1/19/2016 7:59:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Fuck
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck

Oregon is actually one of the safest states to live in with regard to gun violence, if that tells you anything about the motivations.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 4:13:06 PM EDT
[#9]
It is things like this that are driving my best friend and shooting instructor out of Oregon.  I would like to see the statistics on how many gun crimes are committed with a newly, legally purchased firearm.  I also know that I am a hot head...My mouth will run over a bit but that is how I blow off steam.  In our society being upset is evil, "it's wrong to be mad".  This is normal human emotion....those of us who train to shoot are the least likely to commit a violent crime, we have learned self control, appropriate action, and are in general law abiding folks, don't punish us!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top