Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2016 3:33:46 AM EDT
What's HTF thoughts on this? First I heard about it was late this afternoon, I'm relatively new here. Road trip?
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 2:00:18 PM EDT
[#1]
The Hammond family (the ones going back to jail to meet the minimum sentencing guidelines even though they served the time they were sentenced to) has asked to be left alone and stated that the two men sentenced will go back to jail.

Most of the groups that came out in support were respectful of this and just marched the streets by the Sheriff's office in Burns in a peaceful protest that ended at the fairgrounds.... but Ammon Bundy and his bunch decided that wasn't good enough and have occupied an empty federal cabin at the wildlife refuge.

My take is Bundy and his group are trying to draw us into a fight, and that Obozo will use this to further his cause against us law abiding citizens who happen to own a firearm or two.

Even the president of the Three Percenters wrote a statement that his group is staying out of this due to not being able to help people who don't want help.
Link Posted: 1/4/2016 1:58:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What's HTF thoughts on this? First I heard about it was late this afternoon, I'm relatively new here. Road trip?
View Quote

Here is the Oregon Farm Bureau statement on the Hammond's situation:

http://www.oregonfb.org/2015/10/07/statement-oregon-farm-bureau-president-barry-bushue-sentencing-steve-dwight-hammond-years-federal-prison/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top