Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2015 2:10:20 AM EDT
I want to press my barrel out of the front trunnion so I can thread it for a can. I need to find somebody with some tools to do the press out/in and crimp the rivits.

Anybody have some tools that I can rent?  I don't want to invest in a press until after I have moved.
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 6:14:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I want to press my barrel out of the front trunnion so I can thread it for a can. I need to find somebody with some tools to do the press out/in and crimp the rivits.

Anybody have some tools that I can rent?  I don't want to invest in a press until after I have moved.
View Quote

I've got a harbor freight 12t press you can borrow. I'm about 5 mins from you too. Lemme know if u wanna grab it for a few days. I KNOW you always brag about how many kegs u rotate through
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 3:12:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've got a harbor freight 12t press you can borrow. I'm about 5 mins from you too. Lemme know if u wanna grab it for a few days. I KNOW you always brag about how many kegs u rotate through
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It has been worse since my buddy let somebody couch surf at our place. 87 gallons of beer in 7 weeks.
I had to start disconnecting things in the fridge when I leave the house.

But I do appreciate the offer. I will still have to get the press jigs to make it happen.

Link Posted: 9/25/2015 10:58:44 PM EDT
[#3]
What part of the State are you in?

I've got everything if you're close.

I'm mid-coast.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 5:25:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What part of the State are you in?

I've got everything if you're close.

I'm mid-coast.
View Quote

Beaverton.  Kind of a ways away.
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 12:31:59 PM EDT
[#5]
You pay for shipping and I'll send you my jig and jaws if you promise to ship them back.

Pm me if you want them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top