Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2015 8:05:07 PM EDT
I really want a Ruger RPR in the 6.5 Creedmore.  I could order one online (if you can find it), But I like to support my LGS.  I stopped by Sportsman Warehouse on 82nd and the guy at the counter said they would be getting in a couple RPR in the next month or so, and selling them for $1,000. But no pre ordering. That sounds like a pretty good price for a sub.5 MOA gun.  My question: Has anyone seen one of these rifles in the PDX area yet?  I'm excited to try one out, and I'm getting into the  long distance (1,000 yards) discipline.   Anyways if anyone sees one of these rifles for sale when they are out and about please let me know!

I really need to join the next big Oregon shootout when it comes around. I can already tell I'm going to be needing an automatic weapon $$$$.

The videos looked like fun!

Thanks,
Scooby

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 8:36:00 PM EDT
[#1]
NW Armory has one if you want to finger fuck it but it's not for sale.   I would try Keith's.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 2:06:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm dropping by Keiths today to see what they have in stock. I saw NW Armory is reserving the RPR for $1299 online.  Impact Guns is out of stock online but RPR  are selling for $925. Thanks for the information.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:20:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I really want a Ruger RPR in the 6.5 Creedmore.  I could order one online (if you can find it), But I like to support my LGS.  I stopped by Sportsman Warehouse on 82nd and the guy at the counter said they would be getting in a couple RPR in the next month or so, and selling them for $1,000. But no pre ordering. That sounds like a pretty good price for a sub.5 MOA gun.  My question: Has anyone seen one of these rifles in the PDX area yet?  I'm excited to try one out, and I'm getting into the  long distance (1,000 yards) discipline.   Anyways if anyone sees one of these rifles for sale when they are out and about please let me know!

I really need to join the next big Oregon shootout when it comes around. I can already tell I'm going to be needing an automatic weapon $$$$.

Thanks,
Scooby

View Quote

Buying a rifle from Sportsman's Warehouse isn't exactly "supporting your LGS".. it's kind of exactly the opposite.

Buy one off Gunbroker, ship it to your favorite FFL (I know a few great ones in the Clackamas area), have it in a few days.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 11:30:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I really need to join the next big Oregon shootout when it comes around.

View Quote

Sept 13
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 11:00:10 PM EDT
[#5]
My sources say no one here has any 6.5s yet, but I don't know how valid that is.  I certainly haven't found one.

Whatever you do, don't pay MSRP or anything close to it.  I've seen plenty of claims nationwide of them selling for under $1,000.

Can't wait to get my hands on one!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top