[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
take a shower, hippie
View Quote

Who are you calling hippie?
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 10:26:36 AM EDT
[#3]
It's this crazy animal rights nonsense that is destroying our once great country.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 7:45:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I like chicken, I'm not especially concerned with the details on how it gets to my plate. Just like I'm not concerned with how my underwear goes from being dirty to being clean and folded in the drawer. I figure that magic is involved.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 4:12:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow it shocks me how shortsighted and cold some people are. Like or not those chickens are living things and deserve respect. They are raised for food which I have zero problem with that, but they are not a freaking can of beans. They are giving up their lives to provide us with food so they should be treated well. If these were not chickens but dogs like in a puppy mill most people would have a huge problem with it. Our food system is a messed up, and most animals farmed are abused whether that's physically or by their living condition. I'll come out and say it...If you don't care how any animal is treated being a pet, game animal, or farmed you are a bad person. Go ahead call people hippies for caring, it's not a insult. Hippies may over react in some cases but it's better than turning a blind eye to abuse.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 5:54:54 PM EDT
[#6]
What happens to it after I eat it isn't very dignified either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top