Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2015 1:45:21 AM EDT
I'm going to be taking the family up to a Timbers game.  We'll be coming up from the mid-Willamette area and I don't know whether it's best to try to park downtown somewhere or something like getting on the Max in Beaverton.  Any advice would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:26:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I would get the MAX at the Beaverton Transit Center. If you choose to drive into downtown, you could pay to park at a private lots, or one of the smart park garages east of the 405 then walk the 10-12 blocks to the stadium. Traffic will be quite bad in downtown on game day.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 4:57:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Take 405 and then the salmon exit.  park at the parking lot on Salmon and 12th or 11th.. you'll see it on the right.  Walk back over 405 about 5-6 blocks to the park.  When leaving jump onto Taylor which has a 405 on ramp.  Easy-peasy.  It's my routine and I never hit much traffic in way of surface roads.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 5:07:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Theres no parking at the Beaverton max station.

Use a SmartPark and walk.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:05:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I would park at the theater and actually see something entertaining.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 8:37:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would park at the theater and actually see something entertaining.
View Quote

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that came here to say something like that. I was just going to suggest leaving the truck parked in the driveway and maybe watching the paint dry on your wall. The score there will probably be about the same as the soccer game.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top