Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2015 7:39:02 PM EDT
Was at the " Funshow "today and was shock to see that
it has gone up to 10.00 just to get in without parking and
that the bimart discount is gone. When did this happen.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 12:04:18 PM EDT
[#1]
What do they normally run? $10 seems inexpensive to go to a gun show. I don't go often though so maybe it adds up.

You could always join those Facebook gun-buy pages.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 12:25:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't gone to a gun show in a few years.  Between the gouging to get in and the gouging once you go through the doors its just not worth it IMO.  One of these days I am going to check out the Albany show as its supposed to be a good one.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 7:41:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I listened to the hype and went to Albany once.   It was a waste of time and lame as the rest of them.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:35:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I listened to the hype and went to Albany once.   It was a waste of time and lame as the rest of them.
View Quote

good to know.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 12:21:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Which one?
ARPC's is the best in the Valley.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:29:10 AM EDT
[#6]
If I was going to attend one, which I haven't for a while it would be the Canby show. Free parking and $5 to get in.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 12:05:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

+1
The ARPC show is pretty sweet. Maybe the best in Oregon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which one?
ARPC's is the best in the Valley.

+1
The ARPC show is pretty sweet. Maybe the best in Oregon.

I share this opinion regarding the ARPC show.  It's always worth the time.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 1:52:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Well maybe I just hit a lame one.   Too far to drive to risk it.   At least I don't pay as much to walk out with nothing.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:47:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Well maybe I just hit a lame one.   Too far to drive to risk it.   At least I don't pay as much to walk out with nothing.
View Quote

The Albany Rifle and Pistol Club (ARPC) show isn't the only one in Albany.  There's another one put on by the Lions Club or something I think.  They are night and day different.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top