Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2014 9:53:18 AM EDT
Hello guys. I'm recently transplanted back to Oregon from Nevada. I have a couple handguns I wanted to sell off to fund some new toys, was thinking I might pick the collective brain and see what everyone's experience has been with Armslist in this area. Good? Bad? Ugly? None?
I suppose I could offer up what I have here on the HTF first if anyone's interested. Just a CZ82 and a nagant revolver.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:32:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I have only used it once, it went well, I got quick responses from the seller, he was on time, and the transaction was smooth. Only problem was that I locked my keys in the car unknowingly and had to sit there in the parking lot until I could have a spare driven out to me.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:22:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I had many armslist transactions from the panic days.  All but one went well.  Seeing someone staking out your house a few months after the transaction, which i never invited anyone near my house to meet ended my armslist ventures.  It is easy to find out where someone lives online nowadays.  I will only use nwfirearms for local sales if needed.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:33:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I've bought and sold several firearms on Armslist.  No problems with the transactions.  You do have to weed out the scammers, but that is easy to do.  If they sound at all sketchy, I don't even reply.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:50:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the input guys, it helps. :)
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:20:20 PM EDT
[#5]
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/ is the only place I trust.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:03:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I've had much better luck on Armslist than Northwest Firearms Forum. Both you get stupid low ball offers. Armslist you can just not respond, Northwest Firearms Forum they sometimes crap your thread. The EE rules and moderators here are way better than other for sale forums.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 8:15:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've had much better luck on Armslist than Northwest Firearms Forum. Both you get stupid low ball offers. Armslist you can just not respond, Northwest Firearms Forum they sometimes crap your thread. The EE rules and moderators here are way better than other for sale forums.
View Quote

I get some of the worst low-ballers on the arfcom EE.  However you get them everywhere, so it is to be expected.

I use armslist to sell brass. So far it has worked out well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top