Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2014 8:53:34 AM EDT
I am visiting my son in Portland next week - Any local gun shops out there with Aero Lowers at a reasonable price - I would like to pick up several to avoid shipping and transfer fees - What is the policy on out of state buyers? - Here in MO the wait time on a purchase is the number of rings to answer the phone for the background check - Or maybe just have my son purchase a birthday present for me -

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 12:53:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Curt's Discount Shooters Supply has had Aero lowers from time to time. I would caution you that the word "Discount" in their name doesn't apply to a majority of their products. Expect to pay full retail or a bit more, but they have a lot of things on hand and are friendly. Sometimes you gotta pay for convenience.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 7:35:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Curt's is cool. Lots of AR related products. But as the previous poster mentioned, as their popularity has increased, so has their prices.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 11:54:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Curts discount shooters, NW armory, and Keiths are my go to places.  Keiths yeah just know what you want they can be very busy.  You just need to transfer to your home state FFL of your choice, which will cost you shipping and transfer from your home ffl, so i you wont really be saving any money.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:23:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Locally CMMG, RRA, and Stag's go for 120-130.  I was hoping to restock the safe with some quality lowers at a fair price for the newbies that ask me for help - There have been several asking after the the past week on Time Magazine Cover - Maybe I will just deal with the internet hassles and enjoy the local brews -

Thanks Ya'll
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top