Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2014 8:06:24 PM EDT
Yes, spelled wrong on purpose...

Taking daughter and friends to a concert tomorrow night. Any issues with getting in?
Old eyes...can't read back of the ticket to know if it's allowed or not...

Thanks,
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 8:17:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Concealed is concealed...

Not helpful.  I know.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 8:28:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Concealed is concealed...

Not helpful.  I know.
View Quote

Ya, really not that worried...I can go lock it up if needed.
I'll carry on.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 1:59:29 PM EDT
[#3]
No offense to the OP, but I'm not quite sure why people start these threads all the time.  If there is not specifically a sign posted that says that you cannot carry on our PRIVATE property or it's a federal building then your good to go. Don't ask too many questions or people might get wise.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 9:04:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Last time I was there, they had metal detectors at the entrance.  Not sure if that's something they always do, or if it was just for that concert.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 1:21:59 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been to a couple concerts there. Never went through a metal detector.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 2:15:43 PM EDT
[#6]
There were no issues...walk right in, climb the stairs and sweat.
Saw two bands: Mother and Sir Sly.

Holy shit it was loud...so load my hair and pants moved with the bass...and I don't have much hair
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 1:30:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I went to the Space Hog show early this month.

no issues.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 1:23:20 PM EDT
[#8]
There weren't any metal detectors when I saw Iron Butterfly there.....(yep, older than dirt).  But I think that was before Alexander Graham Bell had invented the telephone, and we were still traveling in covered wagons out west...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top