Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2014 11:46:33 PM EDT
Was just having a flashback to the last time I was up that way visiting my sister.. She used to live a block away from SanFelipe on Milwaukie Ave..

Best fish tacos on the planet.. Really..

I live in SoCal and have been to most of the small fishing towns in and around San Felipe, Mexico where you trade old cloths and fishing equipment for tacos..

You guys have it better.. That is all.
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 12:16:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Good to know.
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 1:57:32 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks Nwg, that is good to know.
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 1:40:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I used to eat there a lot, good stuff. Need to make a trip across the river.
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 2:34:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn Ive never even been. I was just thinking about the fish and shrimp trucks in Baja. Looks like my leftover lunch may stay in the fridge...  Thanks NwG!
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 11:26:00 AM EDT
[#5]
used to go there a lot. stopped when the owner got busted selling drugs and they pulled his liquor license. haven't been back since.
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 8:42:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 8:14:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm actually there now. The fish tacos are great. Also, they have a full liquor license.

The kid at the counter mildly overcharged me by accident. I did not notice it, but the owner/manager did, apologized and informed me what special to order next time. Then presented me a to go order of the fish taco platter free of charge for my trouble.

TLDR great tacos and customer service
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top